What tabletop games do you play/want to play?

Tireseas

Plaguegirl
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Seattle
Country
United States
I actively play D&D (3.5 and 5e) and Pathfinder (2nd), but I've been looking for games of Starfinder, Shadowrun, and Identico (think Shadowrun Cyberpunk with more D&D-like mechanics and no magic

Saint of M

Apr 27, 2020
Country
United States
Presently its starfinder, pathfinder 2e, and D&D 5th.

would like to play age of sigmar or kill team again as i have thearmy and units

Kae

Just a psychedelic cat
Legacy
May 8, 2020
Somewhere in México
Country
México
I played in a session of D&D 5E as a Fighter, my first Fighter and I must say it's not my favourite, Rogues & Wizards are still the most fun, but I want to try every class, besides that I was running a CoC 7E about a terrorist attack in 1920s which I'm basing on a real crime that was never solved & adding a supernatural conspiracy obviously.

I'm also running a D&D 5E sandbox style campaign online through Fantasy-Grounds & Discord.

Every now & then we also return to a Legend of the Five Rings 4E campaign and we also used to play Pathfinder & Numenera, what I personally want to play is Cyberpunk 2020, bu it seem like every is too much into D&D which is a shame because I really want to run a Psycho-Pass inspired campaign.
As a player rather than a GM I'd like to play anything that's Sci-Fi, be it Battletech or Stars Without Numbers, Traveller or whatever really, I'm just not really into Fantasy but I love Sci-Fi, it's a shame all my friends are Fantasy nerds.

Edit: I forgot I also used to play an old TSR game called Alternity, it was like TSRs response to GURPs and we played a pretty cool Men in Black style campaign on it and it was run by a very old dude who was honestly pretty cool, but I could tell he'd much rather play with people his age than us.

Last edited:

Smithnikov

Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
what I personally want to play is Cyberpunk 2020, bu it seem like every is too much into D&D
Tis the "I'm a rpg'er but nobody wants to play anything but D&D Blues". I've suffered from it for a long time and feel ya.

For what it's worth, I'd totally be a part of a CP2020 game with you. Have you played before?

Kae

Just a psychedelic cat
Legacy
May 8, 2020
Somewhere in México
Country
México
Tis the "I'm a rpg'er but nobody wants to play anything but D&D Blues". I've suffered from it for a long time and feel ya.

For what it's worth, I'd totally be a part of a CP2020 game with you. Have you played before?
No, I haven't, I've been reading since 2 years ago but I haven't played it, but yeah I honestly kind off hate D&D, not because it's bad it's just that I want to play something else, good thing CoC is not only mainstream but also super easy to play, so at least I have that.

As for Cyberpunk, in order to run it I'd need to cut-down my D&D session, so I'd need to see if the players would be OK with that.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Anyone remember hero quest? It was a fun game to play as a child and given the lockdown now would be a good time to play a boardgame. problem is trying to get hold of a copy as they stopped making it ages ago.
The best thing about Heroquest is the brodesode

Satinavian

Legacy
Apr 5, 2020