What the Bieber?

Tarrker

Jun 18, 2008
So I watched the new Yahtzee video and had no issues. But then I went to hit up his review of GTA5 and I had to watch this minute and a half trailer for some Justin Bieber movie. Ok, no biggie. But then I went to watch the review for Arkham Origins, because I was thinking of getting it, and up came the trailer again. "Well fuck this" I said as I went to YouTube.

Now the movie, apparently, comes out Christmas day so I'll only have to endure this crap until then, but really? I went from watching 20-30 seconds of commercials for crap I don't care about to watching a minute and a half of crap I REALLY HATE.

Normally I don't rage this much or in this way but I felt the need to share my feelings and I thought, perhaps, some other people might feel the same way I do.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Well, joining the Pub Club is one way of getting away from all those adverts, or if it's specifically Bieber who is getting on your nerves, I hear pressing this red button is the solution to your problems:

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
Yes I would recommend clicking the red button. It actually disables a lot of the adverts so that you only see gaming related ones.

Other than that...........Seriously?.........They are making a Justin Bieber movie? I thought making a movie about facebook was stupid but this is possibly even worse.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Is it a Justin Bieber movie, or a movie with Justin Bieber in it?

Cause, Crossroads was called "the Britney Spears movie" back in the day.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
thaluikhain said:
Is it a Justin Bieber movie, or a movie with Justin Bieber in it?

Cause, Crossroads was called "the Britney Spears movie" back in the day.
It's a Justin Bieber 3D concert movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber's_Believe

zxvcasdfqwerzxcv

Nov 19, 2009
You'd think given the invasive marketing powers of the internet that selective targeting would mean such an ad wouldn't appear on the Escaptist.
Unless we have a secret group of Beliebers skulking around this site!

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Dandark said:
Yes I would recommend clicking the red button. It actually disables a lot of the adverts so that you only see gaming related ones.

Other than that...........Seriously?.........They are making a Justin Bieber movie? I thought making a movie about facebook was stupid but this is possibly even worse.
Uhhh, didn't they already make a Justin Bieber movie? Like it was called 'Never say Never' or something like that and it was documentary about his early life and career?
Because yeah, if this is indeed a 'Justin Bieber Movie' I think this isn't the first of its kind.

OP: Boo hoo.

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
Better market yourself as much as you can before you fall into total obscurity I guess.

The guy went from being an effeminate puff-ball that every thought of as an easy mark to just a plain old asshole. Pissing in mop buckets, spitting on people, and apparently he recently had a nervous (and likely self-conscious) fan come up to him at the hotel he was staying at and he called her a beached whale who needs to be on the biggest loser, right to her face in front of everyone there. Fuck him, and hopefully his "fans" learn to find better places for their affections.