What the hell is wrong with you!?

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
We've had a fair bit of 'making ourselves feel better' threads around here lately, so I've decided to shatter the party with a little darkly introspection.

The question I pose for you all today is : What is your worst quality?

We all seem to be ones for blowing our own horn (oi!), so perhaps it is time we all as individuals looked inside ourselves and decided that we do indeed suck. I believe this will be a healthy exercise in balance after all of the...sacrin sentiment felt during the past couple of weeks.

A few stipulations.

This is a thread for introspection, not for calling out other people's faults so please keep it to that, and don't be insulting other people, we don't want this thread to devolve into a flame-war; we're above that apparently.

Oh, and don't agree with people's points, that shit's just wrong.

For example

POSTER ONE: I can be a bit concieted
POSTER TWO: Damn straight *****!
POSTER ONE: WTF?

And so on and so on until we're either dead in a Cold War style uneasy truce.

Anyhow, on with the show!

I can be awfully condescending at times, it's not my fault that people are stupid

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Joe said:
I can be awfully condescending at times, it's not my fault that people are stupid
That's me right there! And I love me some me, quite a bit actually.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I'm really lazy, and gluttonous, and neurotic, and basically an all-around failure of a human being.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
I can be pushy, loud, and overly direct in my opinions. It really pisses people off. Most times, I just don't care though.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
I'm kinda a dick towards my friends. I also have a very poor outlook about the future of mankind and I HATE people, not persons, people.

Epifols

Aug 30, 2008
I hate most people.

And I'm told thats not good.

I also like to fuck with peoples' heads.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
I'm too sexy for my shirt.
So sexy it hurts....
On topic: I am a bit sharp with people verbally and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzy.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
I tend to blame my self for everything that goes wrong, making me hate myself.
Plus:

Hey Joe said:

vede

Dec 4, 2007
I suck at games. ('Cept for STALKER...)

I can't stand mentally retarded people, even though I know they can't control their mental abilities.

I'm brutally honest. I lost my first\only girlfriend because of this...

I tend to look at things from a materialistic, completely emotionless perspective, which people think is just wrong, like how I don't think people whose entire lives consist of life-support are worth the resources to be kept alive.

Jul 9, 2008
tijuanatim said:
I am too sarcastic for my own good. And I have some major trust issues.
NekoAnastasia said:
I'm an intellectual snob.
These both describe me a little too well. Also, I sort of put myself on a pedestal (which sort of goes hand-in-hand with the snob part).

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I procrastinate WAY to much.

It prevented me from returning to college last semester, and almost did so this semester. But I think I'm getting better...

... I also have a tendency to think I'm doing better at something when I'm really not. =P
(half joking there)

EDIT: I guess this shows another thing, I always try to make people laugh, and I barely ever catch myself when it's not a good time. Most of the time it works out fine, but a couple times the person either didn't get it or got a bit annoyed.