What the hell is wrong with you!?

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
My uncertainty of the future sometimes affects how I view...well, my life. Its not good because I tend to second guess myself. Since I'm in college and not being sure what I'm going to do with my life, I can't stand it. Because I really REALLY hate wasting time. But I'm sure most people feel this way as well.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
I'm bloody lazy.

I was meaning to photoshop a Mashup for the contest, but I'm having trouble being bothered to.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
-All round aggression that, for some reason upsets people I don't know.
-at times can be very stubborn, coupled with point above it works well.
-Merciless in the jokes/retaliations I make.
-Arrogant (does that count if everyone agrees I'm awsome?)
-Sarcastic to the point where people who don't really know me can't tell when I'm serious eg. I convinced a co-worker I smoked (I don't) by claiming not too, she wasn't sure if I was joking.
-I generally say if I dislike someone/something (can be seen as good and bad).
-People seem to think I'm insensitive, I disagree however, so whatever.

mmm, that's all I got for now

bmf185

Jan 8, 2009
I seem to have taken a 'dumb-until-proven-otherwise' stance when meeting new people simply because it has proven me wrong so few times. And that's not good.

I work in an area where customer service is a big chunk of the job and I ABSOLUTELY will play favorites and cater to the nice customers. Remember your manners, people.

Datalord

Oct 9, 2008
I am really condescending, but i get really annoyed when people pretend to be smart when they think 2+7=guacamole

Those who think they know everything are annoying to those of us that do

FallenPrism

Jan 7, 2009
I'm too preoccupied with what other people think of me/what they might think of me, which causes me to be dreadfully shy.

I also take a long time formulating my thoughts before I issue a response (in conversation as well as forum posts) because in my experience I have simply not done well saying the first thing that comes to mind (except when its a joke, I'm getting better at firing those off quickly). It is still a fault because it leads to the perception that I'm slow. And now we're getting back to point number 1.

I get into a feedback loop of panic at the thought of talking to people over the phone. Even ordering a pizza.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I hate conflict. Especially when the arguers are fighting about politicians who don't even care about them in the first place.

I'm too proud, and I won't admit when I need advice or help, just so as to preserve my dignity.

I wish swift and merciless death to fall upon idiots.

pigeon_of_doom

Vice-Captain Hammer
Feb 9, 2008
Incredibly lazy and unambitious. Obviously a very major problem as it will stop me achieving anything whatsoever in my life. Ah well. *Goes back to bed*. Talentless as well? I could get by being lazy if I was a Lennon style genius. Write a classic song, perform, get laid then sleep for as long as I want.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I can get a little too angry at times, but I am working to control that with Tai Chi.
I wish I didn't have any emotions.
I have virtually no faith in humanity. I don't trust anyone but myself and a few good friends.
Like someone said earlier "idiot until proven otherwise"
I easily get discouraged.
I can really be stubborn at times. I have difficulty meeting new people and making new friends.
I despise the human race.

Asymptote Angel

Feb 6, 2008
I've given up on life.
I can't be funny around people I don't know without insulting them.
No one within 100 miles of me has taste in music similar to mine.
I've stopped using hundreds of dollars of stuff, which I should sell but don't because I'm lazy.
I'm stuck in situations I don't want to be in but I got stuck in them before I gave up on life.
I'm constantly bored and lonely and all I ask for in a woman is a few simple things but I can't find one that even comes close (one of my main reasons for giving up on life).
I suck at Guitar Hero.
I suspect that I annoy my friends.
I have musician's block.
I drink too much tea.
I don't sleep nearly enough.
I abuse my body (not often, but still).
I've abandoned religion and passionately hate several religious figures, only a few of whom have directly wronged me.
I can't dance or sing and have no interest in trying.

Oh, and I think I'm too hard on myself. I dunno though... it's probably nothing.