What Video Game has Eaten The Most Time in your Life?

JoeyTribbiani

May 29, 2009
Resident Evil 4. GREAT game. I've played it 5 times. I don't usually play games over agian, it's just that this game is so great you don't get bored with it.

ek599

May 27, 2009
Smash Bros. Brawl. Trying to finish the campaign fully. Also, Fallout 3 and Elder scrolls: Oblivion. Very annoying.

kwdav

Apr 28, 2009
mass effect, oblivion, fallout3 and the absolute most dawn of war my god i love those games and i dont even know why.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

I have spent FIFTY MOTHERFRAKKING HOURS playing that game and there's room for more play time.

Now that's entertainment quality.

May 17, 2007
Whoooo, tough call. I think if you combine all Civilisation games and the original Colonisation, it would take the top spot. Heroes of Might and Magic would give it a run for its money, though. Teh Haloz, I guess. Actually, if you add it all up, Solitaire probably comes near the top. I still play Blood Bowl...

And then there are these:
Robyrt said:
Gold: One Must Fall 2097
Silver: Total Annihilation
EDIT:
JoeyTribbiani said:
Resident Evil 4. GREAT game. I've played it 5 times. I don't usually play games over agian, it's just that this game is so great you don't get bored with it.
Weirdly, I did get bored with it. I got four or five hours in and abandoned it, with vague unfulfilled plans to return one day. I'm not trying to dispute your point, it's just strange how so many people liked this game and it never quite clicked with me. Not sure why, but the 'tank' controls didn't help.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
WOW had taken so much of my time it embarrasses me. Once it started glitching I took it as a sign to quit.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Fallout 3, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy 7, anything pokemon, conkers bad fur day, tales of legendia, tale of vesperia, kingdom hearts

i regret nothing

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
hmm good question a close tie between the civ and total war series.... If I had to put money on it though I'd say total war

Aqua Trenoble

Mar 25, 2009
RPGs in general, but the most time-consuming by far is Baldur's Gate 2. Not even counting the other BG2-like games (Icewing Dale, the other Baldur's Gate games, the console variants, etc.), I've spent more time playing BG2 than I have playing games in the entire Pokemon series. And I've played around 80% of the games in the Pokemon series.