What video game soundtrack are you listining to right now?

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Right now? I'm playing Dragon Age II, so I'm kinda forced to listen to its soundtrack. Unless I mute it. Which I won't.

Well, I recently got Shin Megami Tensei IV and Tales of Xillia. My Tales was pre-ordered so I got the limited edition with the art book and soundtrack. I was also lucky enough to wind up with a first print SMT IV, which came with the design & strategy book and soundtrack.

So I'll probably listen to those. Eventually.

shirkbot

Apr 15, 2013
I've been listening to the Rayman 2 soundtrack. I just love leitmotif. There's something about a clear musical theme being present in multiple songs across multiple styles. Also the pirate themes are groovy.

Sep 11, 2009
Last song related to a game was the alternative arrange of Wandering Wolf from Persona 4 Arena
I love this song.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I've been playing Devil May Cry 4 and, although I don't really like the game, it does have some good music.
What a lovely piece to hear as I'm levelling up my super powerful motorbike sword.

kyuzo3567

Jan 31, 2011
Does Miracle of Sound count? I've recently just had all his songs on a big playlist that I listen to on repeat whenever I need music. If not then I'd go with FF7 since I just finished re-playing that again recently.

Scratch17

Mar 1, 2011
I'm caught between two. Either Hotline Miami, as I see other people enjoy as well...

and while I'm reading or studying, The Sims 1 OST.

There's something about piano music that I find very soothing and clarifying, and the memory of this game and the music in it (especially the more sombre 'Build Mode' music) that bestows an odd sense of productivity and urgency to whatever it is that I'm doing.

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
I still love the music from Planescapes: Torment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8usOiu8StWQ

Keiichi Morisato

Nov 25, 2012
I love listening to the Clannad OST, everytime i listen to it i just want to cry... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KMzDVf2Bx4&list=PLB52D2FE0371F56D0

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I posted another song from this game in a what is your favorite soundtrack thread and I'm still listening to it. It's amazing.