What was the first game you ever played?

DMonkey

Nov 29, 2009
First was Duck Hunt.
Last was FallOut New Vegas.
Life changing game? Eh, wasted A LOT of time in Lineage 2.
Ever play it? Don't. Its world of warcraft with less of the fun stuff, and more of the screaming, griefing, man-babies.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Sonic on the Dreamcast (at least i think it was a dreamcast) My memory is really bad

Just beat ME2 on Insanity with no squad deaths

Currently wasting time before getting round to ordering Persona 4 on teh interwebz, i've heard good things

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
I'm not entirely sure what my first game was. I know it was one of three, but I was very young, so I don't remember the exact chronology.
It was either: A game called Rox for the Gameboy Color that nobody's ever heard of:
Or Spyro the Dragon or Tekken Tag Tournament on the PS1.
Latest Game: I just beat Assassin's Creed 2. Yeah, I'm a bit late, but still.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Some Ant/bug shooting game on a console I can't remember the name of. We had that before the megadrive where Sonic 1 was the first game I really played.

Most recent game was BC2: Vietnam, but only because it's the last game I played, the newest game I have and have completed is AC: Brotherhood.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
First game: Pac-Man, at age five (1982), while my mom settled the check at a Chinese restaurant. Thanks for the quarter, Mom!

Most recent game: Fallout: New Vegas, the other night. Tom Cheatsworth is the character, bearing The Disintegrator, a dev-tool laser rifle that does 1000 base DAM and always criticals (you begin to see where it gets its name.) Thank you, Obsidian testers, for leaving this item in the formID lists.

Kristoffer Mattila

Mar 28, 2010
I'd like to tell you my first game, but when games are introduced about the same time you open your eyes for the first time, it can be a bit hard to remember.

I just got off some Perfect dark though.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
not sure what game except maybe god of thunder.... but my gaming was really kiked off by the first halo. i had played more but never was this excited to play a game. most recent was sc2:wol demo.

somerandomguy76

Sep 6, 2008
First: Missile Command I believe

Latest: Marathon, which incidentally was also the second game I ever played...

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
First game: Pong.
Most recent: Minecraft, right now.
Most notable: Dungeon Keeper.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Survey says: Treasure Mountain. 10,000 nostalgia points to the first person to post box art!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I cannot remember the first game I ever played. I can remember some games from when I was really young, like 5 or 6, but I can't really pin down a first.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
First was Pokemon Red on a Game Boy Pocket.

Most recent is GTAIV.

Most notable event is either getting a N64 or playing FFVII recently, which got me hooked on the series.

Shinrae

Sep 15, 2010
Thief, Quake, Doom and a very old golf game. I cant say which was first as I was very young and my dad used to play a lot of games when I was little, so I was pretty much FORCED INTO GAMING!

I have some old diaries somewhere around here from when I started school (we had to write what we did in the weekend), and I think I got through about 3 books just writting 'i played on my dads pc it was fun' followed by a lil doodle of the doom guys angry face and the fps gun view etc,

Most recently its been nothing but Starcraft.

Most notable would be WoW... So many years spent on that game. So much weight gained and money wasted. But, So many good memories and have got to know a lot of awesome people as a result, so not all bad.

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
What was the first game you ever played? Super mario bros for nes
Most recent game? fall out new vegas
Anything life-changingly notable in between? a game is still a game the only differences is gameplay and 2d to 3d