What was the first game you ever played?

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
First game: either Mist or Flight Simulator 98
Most recent: Metro 2033
Most notable:
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (1998)
Combat Flight Simulator (1998)
Sim City (1989)

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
I remember played Sonic, Mario and Star Fox on the SNES though no idea which came first.

Star Fox made the biggest impression because I was wee tiny and I think my dad brought home a Sega Saturn and a fighting game and was like 'LOOK HOW COOL THIS IS' and I was like 'Dad I want to play Star Fox go away'

Recently I've been playing FFXIII and Plants vs. Zombies.

ikillu87

Dec 6, 2010
First: Combat for the Atari 2600... I'm not quite that old, but it was what we had back in the late 80's.

Latest: Darkstar One.

Life changing? I wouldn't say any... game changing for me? Either Halo: Combat Evolved or KOTOR.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
My first game wood be the Jurassic Park game for PS1
newest game would be bulletstorm or killzone 3 (got them at the same time)

LewHammer

Feb 13, 2011
First game i played? Probably something for the ol' Atari 2600 likr Maze Craze or Combat or something...

retrofish18

Jan 23, 2011
I think the first game I ever played was this reboot of the frogger game called Frogger Adventures: Temple Of The Frog on the Gba. The most recent game was Pokemon yellow which I have been playing while saving up money for a new DS (my old DS fat broke a couple weeks ago) and a copy of Pokemon white.

SodaFen

Oct 23, 2010
first game was a gameboy game. I feel like a baby.

twas pokeymans. leafgreen yeeaaauurgh

ArMartinez02

Mar 10, 2010
Damn this go wayyyyyy back, It was this game for the original gameboy about a kid who had to save his sister, and he used ballons and evading dangers and stuff like that, and a whale was inlvolved too. I forgot the name of the game, most recent game as of right now 3/12/11 is TF2.

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
Looney Toons Basketball on the NES was my first.
Recent: Dragon Age 2 - (No comment, I hate flaming.)

Most life changing? Fable, that game made me look around in games and made me do sidequests :) first game I ever got 100% completed. Apart from SW KOTOR... :)

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
First game: Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Most recently played game: Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Most influential titles: Tie Fighter, The Neverhood Chronicles, Halo: CE, Team Fortress 2