What was the first M game you played?

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
For me it was Halo. I felt like a total badass. I was all like yea I'm playing a M game no big deal. That magic feeling did wear off but it was great while it lasted.

M=16+

A better way to say this said:
Once upon a time I picked up Halo. I'd never played an M-rated game before. It was quite the sensation. New, exotic. Mature. Unfortunately these feelings of joy did not last but they were fun for a time. What was yours?

Friendly neighbourhood mod reminding you of the joys of better wording and communication.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Diablo 2. I liked the Necromancer, although I got slaughtered by Blood Raven because I hit the F# keys instead of the potion keys...

Luckily I don't have that problem now!

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
Wolfenstein 3D or Ultimate Doom or something. Back when the rating's were something else.

yea I'm old...

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
GTA when I was around 5. I played it in secret. I was pretty sneaky, I played in the morning with no sound so nobody would notice, and turned it off quickly as soon as I heard footsteps. I have trained my ears to easily hear footsteps. It's very useful when you're trying to keep secrets.

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
I think it was Duke Nukem on the PS1
The multiplayer was fun as hell if I remember right

KSarty

Aug 5, 2008
Doom, but I don't remember it having a rating at the time. If it did it would have been M though.