What was the first M game you played?

fisk0

Aug 19, 2009
The first probably was Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards, which I probably first played in 1990-91 when I was 4 or 5.
I didn't know it was an adult game at the time though, I thought the graphics looked funny and always died long before you got to any of the places with sexual content (I think I only got from the first screen without being killed by a car once or twice in the first months of playing it).
The next probably was Blake Stone, which I got the shareware version of in 1993, when I was 8, I didn't get to play Wolfenstein 3D and Doom until many years later.
The first mature games I bought myself (while being too young, even though nobody in the store cared yet) were Carmageddon and Grand Theft Auto, I probably bought Carmageddon in 1999 when I was 13 and GTA in 2000.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Wolfenstein 3d and Doom.....Blake Stone.....Heretic....Hexen.....and a little gem called Tek-War.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
God of War. Although I think an appropriate name-change would serve the game better: GOD OF AWESOME

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
DOOM. I was 5. Of course, I didn't know ratings existed at that point. The first M game I played that I was aware of was Halo: CE.

DrDeath3191 said:
Doom. And I was 5. Thanks, Dad!
My dad let me do it too. We must be the coolest kids ever.

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
Diablo on the PS1 which is one of the only three PS1 games I never got rid of and still play on occasion.

r0qu3

Jul 28, 2009
Doom II on six floppies...

...and i played it mostly at night to avoid asskicking from my parents.

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
probly the first is either Golden Eye or Perfect Dark. My sister's friend was baby-sitting and he figured what the hell probly

The first one I ever owned was Resident Evil 4. That I remember. That was an awesome game... until I replayed it. then it sucked because I realized that Leon was rediculously sluggish