What was your favorite platform-game??

AuntyEthel

Sep 19, 2008
Super Mario 3 on NES! C'mon people, there was no need to make another platformer after that!

Dr Spaceman

Sep 22, 2008
Wario Land on the original Gameboy. One of the first platformers I ever really got into, and one of the first games I actually beat by myself. It was totally awesome.

tindol_1 said:
hell yeah, super mario 64 was the 1st game i ever beat without anyone's help. it still stands the test of time. but fuck super mario galaxy
Great. One of the best and most fun games of the past several years. I'm sorry, sir, but Super Mario Galaxy was great. I don't know what's happened to you in the ten years between Mario 64 and SMG, but I apologize on behalf of the world.

Spektre41

Jun 26, 2008
Psychonauts, Klonoa, Sly Cooper, and Yoshi's Island spring to mine. They're all extremely high quality platformers.

tickle

Dec 24, 2008
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Spyro The Dragon and Crash Bandicoot Warped. The first two Spyro games are sheer digital gold, and the third one's not bad either. After that, they went seriously downhill. As for Crash Bandicoot, Warped is just absolutely crazy, and absolutely fantastic fun to play.

Ah, the good old PS1 days, when not every game had to be a multi-million blockbuster success with guns pouring out of every cavity and a novelty song stuck on the end.
I agree with you 100% I mean Crash Bandicoot was about dick all really and it was HUGE, same for Spyro. Bring it back damnit!

Bolverk

Jan 4, 2009
Voodoo Vince, Blinx, Crash Bandicoot...and Super Mario Bros on Gameboy Colour. Speaking of Gameboy Colour, there was a game with Bugs Bunny in it, Crazy Castle or something of the like. That was fun.