What was your first ever console and game?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I got my first own console at age 10, a Gameboy Pocket. A few months after that I saved up enough to buy Pokemon Red. First big console came 2-3 years later, a GameCube. I still have to expand my GC library though, never had enough money to buy the games I wanted.

Before that I played some old PC games (Commander Keen, first Duke Nukem, that sorta thing), some NES stuff every now and then, etc. Spend more time on Lego's than video games, but that aaaaall changed with Pokemon Red together with Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Anima the Aeon

Sep 21, 2010
Playstation 1 and Final Fantasy VII. It was the game that got me interested in the Final Fantasy series, which led me to my favorite game, Final Fantasy X. I still like to play FF VII now and then, but FF X has me.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Mine was the SNES at the age of.... 2.... almost 3?
Yeah. Good times. Good times.
After that i belive it was the sega saturn or the playstation.

But my favorite of the group was definitly the Dreamcast. I look back and wish i was still 8, playing it in my mothers basement with her :)

Bucky01

Sep 28, 2010
well first consol was a sega genisis with the "Sonic 2" (i think) at age 5-6, but only played it once or twice, but it was meant for my brother more than me (i just used it more :D) but it was then traded eventually for the PS1 with a copy of "Heart of darkness" and "oddworld: Abes oddysee" at age 7 ahhh the memories ... then the brick gameboy :D

Dusk17

Jul 30, 2010
Mine was the Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Mario Bros 3, I think, its the first one I remember anyways.

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
my first console was the ps1. i think the first game was lego racer and toy story 2. i really should replay those games.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
9 Years old. Playstation, with Spyro the Dragon and Disney's Hercules (and a demo that included Tekken, Ghost in the Shell, and Medevil)

MolotoK

Jul 16, 2008
Classic grey Gameboy with Kirby's Dream Land, aged 6-8 (can't remember).
Never had Tetris though. When did they stop bundling Tetris with Gameboys?

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
My first console didn't even have a name. It was something my Dad bought in Chinatown, NYC. I was 8 or 9 years old, and it played Pong, Volleyball (the single-player version of Pong), and a light gun game where you shot at a moving square of light that zipped around the screen. And I am in my 40's, so this was pretty cutting edge at the time!

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Playstation when I was 6 with Spyro the Dragon on it. It was fucking off the hook for my tiny child brain.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
N64 was the first I played, or was it the snes. But the first I partly owned ( me and my two brothers split the cost) was the ps2, great times.