What was your first Platinum Trophy?

Johnson McGee

Nov 16, 2009
I've never paid much attention to the PS3 achievements. The closest I've got was the Bioshock no-vita-chamber hard mode trophy but I never got around to finishing it (got about 60% through).

I have got the 'Platinum God' achievement from Binding of Issac so does that count maybe?

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
My first - and only - platinum trophy comes from the first Sly Racoon game, largely because the requirements were reasonable: no "Collect 10 million hidden gems in every single level, including from the inaccessible parts" or "Complete the game within the time limit depicted by a timer you can't see", just complete the game.

Edit: Oh wait! I just remembered: Mass Effect 3 as well.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Johnson McGee said:
I've never paid much attention to the PS3 achievements. The closest I've got was the Bioshock no-vita-chamber hard mode trophy but I never got around to finishing it (got about 60% through).

I have got the 'Platinum God' achievement from Binding of Issac so does that count maybe?
I really have no idea how the Xbox achievements work but sure, why not. Is there an equivalent?

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
the first Borderlands game and Arkham Asylum, I don't remember which one I got first but I do know I got them both the same day

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
GZGoten said:
the first Borderlands game and Arkham Asylum, I don't remember which one I got first but I do know I got them both the same day
If the DLC Trophies don't count (do they?), then I'm insanely close to Platinum in Borderlands. All I'm missing are a couple of action skill Trophies.

Fuck Arkham Asylum and its challenges though.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Johnny Novgorod said:
GZGoten said:
If the DLC Trophies don't count (do they?), then I'm insanely close to Platinum in Borderlands. All I'm missing are a couple of action skill Trophies.

Fuck Arkham Asylum and its challenges though.
well there's only 1 Platinum trophy per game and that rarely includes DLC so I guess DLC's are excluded
still the challenges in the Arkham games are the best part if you ask me, that's the most I have with those games