What was your highschool "Role"?

black_omega2

Jun 2, 2009
Up until I started doing college during highschool, I was the absolute leader of the weirdos. Why? Because being the leader of normal people is boring and everybody expects something of you. My rep is gone by now, but I was well known for doing whatever the fuck I felt like and nobody was going to get in my way. I threw impromptu dances in hallways, cross-dressed, broadcasted ponies on the big screens (this was recent, I actually had little to do with it besides giving the idea), and got b& for being 'responsible' for a light bdsm session (not as bad as it sounds) afterschool involved about half a dozen people.
Fun times.

Iyon

Recovering Lurker
May 16, 2012
In high school I guess I would've been the quiet loner. Before high school I was pretty popular so I was fairly well-known, but once I got to high school I only had a couple friends and most people just left me alone.

I did play sports quite a bit too though. I always enjoyed being the nerd who could beat the jocks at their own game :)

Jetut

Jun 11, 2010
Well my role is The Nerd. King of the local nerd's is the title everyone has given me.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Outcast. I think I've always been the outcast, mostly because I moved around quite a bit, so not that many knew me for long and eventually I got used to moving around, so then I didn't try hard to make friends either. Honestly, I like being the outcast.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I hung out with the geeks, and threatened with death those who threatened them with ass-kickings. So I guess one part geek, one part white knight, one part psycho.

...also voted "most likely to succeed" once or twice. That was a laugh.

captchasolve: heebie jeebies. Yup, that's what I gave most of the kids at my school.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
I was the shut-out intelligent type...

You know, the kind of person who was only asked ANYTHING when people didn't know the answer to a question on an assignment.....

Of course, when they (other students) DID ask me a question of an assignment I would help cheerfully hoping that one day I'd be accepted...
On reflection, I wonder why I even bothered to try helping those lazy motherfuckers to begin with... Bah, BRING ME MY TIME MACHINE!

Kitty4President

Nov 22, 2011
I was (and still am, I'm not out of High School yet) the really quiet person who doesn't really want to socialize with anyone, as no one has the same interests as me.

(Though, honestly, I wouldn't really want to socialize with the kids who think Portal is some boring puzzle game and claim that CoD:BO was WAAAAAY better than any game ever. :/)

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
I was basically the only kid that could be a smart ass/sarcastic with the teachers and get away with it. Past that, I'm not too sure, people considered me one of the smartest of the bunch, but they also generally left me alone. I'm guessing they thought I might be batshit crazy or something, though one girl said I was "imtimidating," and that was the reason people never came up and talked to me. *shrug* Guess I gave off an aura of "fuck off."

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
The Comedian.
The Voice of Reason.

Those two we're my main 'things'. They don't seem to go togeather, but I just didn't want to see my idiot friends from getting to hurt.

Once I got into grade 11, I began to drop out from my group I hung out with and moved up the ladder to MUCH cooler groups. I'm really glad I stopped hanging with them, they got on drugs, formed bad tempers and social skills. about 60% of my friends did drugs, but they could function at least.
It's great to be a cool guy.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
In highschool, I was the "Neutralist." I was that guy that was not affiliated with any one group/club/society, got along with everyone, regardless of who they were, and always got everyone to work together, especially when they hated each other, for a greater cause (usually projects and fundraisers). It didn't matter to me if I was popular or not, I was just myself and focused my efforts on what I believed was important to me and fun.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
The Everyman/Fly under the radar kid. Basically I wasn't by no means in with the popular crowd, but I was able to make friends across all the different groups. Though in later years I eventually severed a lot of ties and ended up sticking to a core group of three skaters, a stoner, a chunky fellow (every groups needs one) who was my best friend, and finally a fellow music junkie.

EDIT: Captcha;

Change Yourself

da fuck. ._.

0BRiEX

Jun 21, 2009
In the first few years of High School I was just some guy in the background, but two years in, one of my best friends from Primary School convinced me to buy a computer, and I never looked back. Fell in with a group of about 5 other guys who all played games and I loved it. Ended up a bigger gamer geek than any of them, making references in normal coversations and everything. Was also in the school band with my mates, but people seemed to think it was cool. We had a rock band too.

troth

Jun 8, 2009
I don't think I really fit into any group. I barely hang out with anyone except my immediate circle of friends, but all the unpopular kids seem to really like me. I act the nerd, what with all the MTG, D&D and video games, but I get pretty shit grades. I'm also the one who likes to interfere, generally for my own entertainment and the detriment of others. My decision for brutal honesty in all things has earned me a rep for constantly insulting or (Unintentionally) hitting on girls. Although most of the girls in my school are preps who hate me because my ex girlfriend told them all how I apparently abused her constantly. I'm now off to have a little sulk for remembering that.

Kinokohatake

Jul 11, 2010
I was friends with everyone pretty much. I was on the school paper so I talked to everyone. Early on I was a misanthrope but really opened up in my last few years though. I wish I could go back and be nicer to everyone in my first few years and realize that everyone there wasn't human garbage.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
The good natured, but arrogant know it all to my friends and the friendly neighborhood psycho to my enemies.

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
Tech Support.

I was in all the Computer Science (programming), and Computer Technology (Networking) classes, so whenever someone had a problem with a laptop, computer, program, ect. They usually got sent to me.

That, and the Oracle of Knowledge in anything science.

Ah, high school... I didn't have many close friends, but lots of kids respected me simply because I had assisted them in class, or with their computers.