What weapon would you be?

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
A Halo, from.... well Halo.

Extra text to avoid absurd low content non-sense. Seriously, why is it so low? I once had a warning for a 14 symbol post, and that's not even counting the spaces.

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Well, considering Daystar Clarion is actually the name of a weapon from a series of novels...

A flaming sword to be exact :D

Just when I thought you couldn't be anymore awesome.

OT: I'd probably end up becoming some sort of two-hander, an axe are greatsword maybe, nothing really special.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
probably some kind of barbed spear since i like to make deep impressions and once i sink my teeth into something i don't easily let go. and it's a spear because i like spears.

oh and my friend suggest that i am a dagger that steals intelligence.

Brainwreck

Dec 2, 2012
An Abakan, because even the mighty Kalashnikov is in need of evolution.
Strong, accurate, reliable, uncommon but hardly exotic.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Whatever will let me either destroy everything and win every battle that way or something that'll let me stay out of fights, Sword of Damocles-style.

Sadly, I am not that awesome, so I would probably be something cowardly that would be long-ranged and accurate enough to stay the heck away from anything trying to kill me. Like a rifle.

Saregon

Yes.. Swooping is bad.
May 21, 2012
Wadders said:
Amethyst Wind said:
Wadders said:
A Halberd maybe. Pretty versatile, no-nonsense weapons, and they look good too. Not one of your overblown fantasy Halberds though, a normal 16th century one that actually looks like it's possible for the average human being to wield.
Those things are still 5-6 feet long though. Still pretty hefty.
Yeah, no doubt. But they're nothing compared to some versions you see in games.

I'm no expert, but given how common they were as infantry weapons, it's unlikely they would have been massively heavy. There's probably been research into it, but I'm too lazy to look really :p
I've gotten to try a replica halberd made to original specs, and it was surprisingly light. However, they are massively unbalanced, as pretty much all the weight is at the top. The inertia makes for one hell of a swinging type strike, not so much for being easy to wield. Of course, it was usually not used for that, they were mainly used for long reach with a spear tip, as well as the axe for when something really needed some cleaving. Still one of my favorite old-timey weapons though.

OT: A chained flail. Cool to look at, devastatingly powerful in trained hands, and extremely dangerous to its own wielder if he/she hasn't been trained. Also, it looks sweet, can't emphasize that enough.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Revovler would be nice...
A cool scyther of some sort wouldn't be bad either...
Or the just a knife...
No idea really -.-

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
A simple, yet impractically massive great sword. Even if you have my soul, you're gonna need to be a little bit super human to use it properly! On the up side, if you are able to wield me effectively you should be able to cleave multiple enemies in half with a single swing.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
A lightsaber A weapon for a more civilized age
Plus that means I can be a powerful weapon people fight over for years to come

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
A throwing knife...only one though, then I would be all used up. At the very least I wouldn't take up much room to be used later.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I've been through this before, a spiked shield polished to a mirror shine, that's about it.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
I'd probably end up becoming a saxe knife. Think the viking one's are calle d seax, but I heard about the Ranger's Apprentice 'version' first, so I'll use it. It's basically a weapon and a tool, very useful.

Something like this

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
More than likely this...
..but able to talk.
FEED ME YOUR TANKS!