What weapons are you proficient with?

Talshere

Jan 27, 2010
I could use a recurve or compound bow pretty good shot with those even doing it by eye. On the few occasions I've been to army recruitment days and done their simulations I've been told they could make a good sharp shooter of me. Is only from simulation but I take it that means my accuracy is sufficient to hit what I'm aiming at "most" of the time. UK army standard rifle SA80. I've had training with a staff but it was so long ago prob Id be lucky not to take my own head off.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Weapons I could be issued and trusted to maintain and shoot well with:
-AR-15 style weapons
-M249 SAW

Weapons I could use in a firefight today:
-Above
-M240B machine gun
-M2 machine gun
-M203 grenade launcher
-M67 grenade
-MK 23 pistol
-M9 pistol
-USP pistol family

Any other ballistic weapon, I'd need a bit of time to get used to before I'd want to fight with it, but in a pinch I could.

Jackhorse

Jul 4, 2010
If fisticuffs count then i suppose i'm allright with them after two years and something of kung fu. heh... fisticuffs

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Baseball bat.

Also trail maintenance tools (pickaxe, sledgehammer, chainsaw). Well, technically, those aren't weapons, but... XP

Horus Lupercal

Mar 17, 2010
Yeah as Ive been in a gun club and the military i am proficient with most firearms.
And since i was in the Panzer battalion, so i would say that i am proficient with a tank as well :p

And as a viking reenacter i know how to use the viking sword, various axes and spears, as well as some proficiency with the bow

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Trained with a sword, have some skill firing a .357 and a .45 handgun and a .22 rifle. I'm not a serious shooter or anything, but I wouldn't go down without a fight.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
for me its a Rapier as well since i fence and its really the only fighting skill i know