What Were You Doing When The World 'Was Going To End'?

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
At home, not sure what I was doing, but I was home. I'd forgotten about the whole Rapture thing tbh. Next time I'll dig out Bioshock.

Arctarus'sCookie

May 9, 2011
My friend and I designed an Emergency Christ Kit for the more religious fellows. It consisted of a small Bible, a 6'' crucifix, an 8 fl. oz. bottle of Holy Water, and a 4th item I forgot about. It started as an inside joke and then kind of got more serious as we moved along.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Activities that did not involve clothes. Let's leave it at that.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
I was at a comic book show in San Jose. We had a "countdown clock" on our booth to encourage people to spend their money before the rapture...made a pretty good profit! Sunday we had a "happy to still be alive" sale and did even better!!!

IzisviAziria

Nov 9, 2008
My best friend and I have a running gag that he's Satan and I'm God, and that we've been putting off rapture for about 500 years. We went out golfing that day, and said that while we were supposed to be out starting rapture, the weather was just too damn nice for golf to be bothered.

Jul 9, 2008
IzisviAziria said:
My best friend and I have a running gag that he's Satan and I'm God, and that we've been putting off rapture for about 500 years. We went out golfing that day, and said that while we were supposed to be out starting rapture, the weather was just too damn nice for golf to be bothered.
That's actually pretty funny.

Mercy Blessed

Jan 8, 2011
i was talking to about 20 other people online, and everyone thought it was hilarious that that world WASN'T going to end coz of that joke, "it's already tomorrow in australia." real funny.

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
Video games.
I would have liked to have an awesome "end of the world celebratory party", but I didn't find out until too late and was saving it for 2012 since there is so much more hubub.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Homework.

It's the end of the damn world and I'm stuck cramming three projects for two college courses. Figures.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
I was playing Bioshock. I figured it would be fun to fool around in Rapture while waiting for Rapture. Besides, nothing prepares you for the months of looting and mayhem like role playing in a world full of looting and mayhem.