What Were You Doing When The World 'Was Going To End'?

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
I was at my school's Senior Celebration.

Afterwards I went to a party, and me and my friends were discussing the possibility of the world still ending since there was still an hour left in the day. We decided that if the world was gonna end partying was a good way to spend the last hour of living.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Playing a game. Can't remember the specific one. It was probably Left 4 dead 2...

Now if only the end involved zombies the irony would be delicious.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Watching My Little Pony, I was hoping it could save my black heart from hell, not really, but I was watching it :D

eclipsed_chemistry

Dec 9, 2009
I was whipping around corners at 60 mph in a go-kart race with one of my best friends. If it was really the end, I think that would be the way I would want to go.

May 5, 2010
Well, as I said in the topic EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE JUST A FEW DAYS AGO, I was at an Applebee's with my family. We briefly discussed survival strategies in the event of looters. And Satan.[footnote]Or, you know, whatever the fuck is supposed to happen[/footnote]

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
I was alternating between Latin homework and "shaking hands with the bishop." To say the very least, I was extremely cordial.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I was playing DnD (I was DMing) with my friends at the time.

They managed to kill a Pit Fiend and a Orcus Blackguard. Not bad.

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
At Rock on the Range watching Avenged Sevenfold play "God Hates Us." Yes, I know, painfully ironic and extremely fitting.

Alavar91

The guy who rarely posts.
Aug 5, 2009
I was sat in a pub, sipping my lovely pint of Carlsberg, safe if the knowledge that if it was going to be 'the end of the world' I'd never have to hear reports from or see FOX news ever again...Then when it didn't happen I ordered another drink :)

Cerebral_Assassin

May 5, 2010
Playing LA Noire

Watching my Tampa Bay Lightning whup the Boston Bruins, hopefully they will continue that.

and finally, Watching Carl Edwards win the NASCAR All Star Race in Charlotte.

That also basically sums up my entire Saturday, ummm, weekend.

TheRocketeer

Intolerable Bore
Dec 24, 2009
I, for one, am pissed as hell that the world didn't end; now I have to actually make the payments on this damn jetski!

I guess time makes fools of us all.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
I was driving home from Corvallis. Me and my family went to the university to see an engineering expo, but honestly me and my family were making fun of this "Rapture" nearly the whole way back. Someone apparently got a lot of money by saying he would take care of peoples pets after the Rapture.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
playing Portal 2.
about to watch Gulaber's Travels
EDIT:
Magicman10893 said:
At Rock on the Range watching Avenged Sevenfold play "God Hates Us." Yes, I know, painfully ironic and extremely fitting.
That's amazing! I wish I was there.