What will happen to your body

MidnightSt

Sep 9, 2011
i was thinking about having my body loaded on a crane, and dumped on top of pile of junk on a landfill*, but most people find it repulsive so i don't talk about it anymore :(

*really, to represent my opinion that body is just a worthless piece of machinery once the soul is gone :-D

Futureman

Oct 10, 2010
I either want to be cremated and have my ashes launched into space. or donate my entire body to some weird artist or to science. haven't quiet decided yet but I have a long time (hopefully) before I have to make a decision

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I don't really care. How 'bout auctioning it off? Maybe make it into one of those corpse statues that were so popular a few years ago.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Donated to science and organ donations. I don't believe in God or any other reason why anything needs to be done with my body, so I figure if the world can be furthered in some way I might as well do that.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
My friends and I were trying to find the weirdest thing to do for someone after they died and it is
To be frozen for a year buried dug up a week later dipped in chocolate cremated spray painted gold and shaped into a top hat then cremated again the ashes spread in the wind over the sea collected again put back together dressed in a 3 piece suit and shot into space.

Sojoez

Nov 24, 2009
I want it to be immediately salvaged for spare parts so that I can save at least 3-4 people after my death. Heart, liver, kidneys, lungs. Those can save some people from death if not lifelong hospitalization.
My skin can also be used for transplants for burn victims. And everything else of use can be taken to experiment on.

whatever remains... burn it and scatter the ashes where at a beautiful place.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Neonbob said:
If I can wrangle it, I want to be strapped to a test nuke and have it set off in the desert.
That would make me happy. VERY happy.
Not even in the ocean...in a let's say...whale population?

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
There's a European company that can turn your ashes into an LP record. I would like to be a vinyl copy of Weird Al's "Dare to Be Stupid". Future generations can use my backside for cutting their coke, as the pilgrims once did.

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
DasDestroyer said:
I would like my body to be stored in cryostasis(to avoid decomposition), and then be brought back to life in the far, far future!
This. Sure, my faith tells me that God will zoop me back to life in time for judgement and what have you, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to live 500 more years as a badass resurrected cyborg fightin' star wars with aliens and other cyborgs. The future be BANGIN'!

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Taken apart, and used either for scientific research, or donated to those in need. I'd really hate to die knowing they're just going chuck my body into a hole in the ground or some fire when other people could still benefit from it.

minisham

Mar 20, 2011
i want it put in a spring loaded coffin,
give the grave robbers a hell of a surprise

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
i want to be cremated, and my ashes turned into a sword or at the very least into gems to put into the swords hilt and sheath, but perferably the sword, so i could b used to fight the zombie apocalypse

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
First I want my organs to be donated to those who need them. Then I want to be cremated and have the ashes used as fertiliser for some plant.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Blue Hero said:
Thrown out of a helicopter over a busy city while wearing a Superman costume.
This

Bluntman1138 said:
I would like my body sent to the Sun.

That way my molecules can go back to the fire from which they came.
Or this.

Or just sent into the void of space in a capsule.

Or strapped to an atomic bomb and vaporized.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
DasDestroyer said:
I would like my body to be stored in cryostasis(to avoid decomposition), and then be brought back to life in the far, far future!
I'm with the pony. Coming back from the dead is the most noble death I know.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Mischa87 said:
Cremated, and have my ashes thrown in the eyes of bigots (This is actually what I have requested from my family, I have it on paper and everything)
If I knew you, I'd give you a hug. And I could, too, because I don't give a damn what those people think!

OT: Well, my friend's dad recently died. The guy had a sense of humor, too. He's being buried in his Monty Python "At least I'm not dead" T shirt, and instead of a hymn, everyone is going to sing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life".

I'm torn between having my ashes scattered (because then I truly could be laid to rest anywhere) and being lowered into a grave to the Looney Tunes theme.

I'd even have a Porky Pig impressionist vested, so he could do the funeral and end it with "Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"