What will you GIFT YOUR SELF in Christmas?

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
Any games really cheap and i'm interested in on steam sales. I bought everything I really wanted when it came out already.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Trijicon TA01NSN Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight. 4x32 illuminated combat optic for my MT6700 Match Target Rifle. Not a cheap present by any means but, itll be epic on my gun. Actually come to think of it, this sight is about 100 bucks more expensive than my AR was to begin with.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I already got my Christmas present to myself (and probably next year's birthday present) - Skyrim Collector's Edition. Alduin is keeping watch over my computer case as I type =3

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Instead of games, i bought myself a new razor keyboard and Mouse (Plus mousepad, since i've never had one before and it was like $5) The only game i'm getting is Rayman Origins

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
Bvenged said:
ryanxm said:
Nothing because no one hires 14 year olds around here (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I don't know, I'll probably make myself finish atlas shrugged. I got about half way through, then I started reading Ayn's other book "Anthem". If any of you are looking for a good book, I'd recommend it. It's not that long, but it doesn't over stay it's welcome, unlike OTHER books that will not be named.
No-one hires 18 year old part-time undergraduates of computer forensics with all the time in teh world on their hands, either, because there are always arseholes who will one-up you in any possible way during interview/application/testing work.
Unfriggingbelievable.
I've given out over 500 altered CVs every 6 months and the furthest I've gotten is an interview or two. This is fucking unruly.
Wow, that sucks. Way to put my complaints into perspective. I hope you catch a break soon.

tso0001

Mar 18, 2010
Well thanks to the Steam Sales, I got myself Psychonauts, The Witcher and The Operation Flashpoint Complete...with plenty more to come.

Gotta Love Steam :)

lazyslothboy

Jul 1, 2010
If I get anything, it will probably get skyrim. But since I'm fairly cheap, it is equally likely that I won't buy myself a thing. =P