What will you name your Skyrim character?

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
same thing iv used as my rpg name for a while, Kagaash. not sure where its from anymore, but i remember whatever it was was supposed to be really damn powerful, and it sounds cool.

Ulfrick

Oct 14, 2010
Ulfrick because thats the name I have used for just about every viking/dwarf/other similar character EVER.

And coincidentally I use it alot of other places too.

Arrogancy

Jun 9, 2009
I'll fall back on my favorite name for fictional characters (I came up with it myself): Zavier Gavin Martres.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
My last character in Oblivion was named Elibael Zallit - I went on the Elder Scrolls wiki and picked two dunmer names that looked cool. I later realized those were two first names, but who gives a shit.

My first Skyrim character will be a descendant of that character, so I will name him/her Marayn or Evesa Zallit. I still haven't decided if I'll do a male or female...

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
No clue, as of right now I do not even know when I am going to get it. But if I had to guess, if male, probably Derek, maybe Ein. If female, either Ericka or Lilia.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Shaun Stormeth.

Its basically a mirror of my user name with a olde style -eth on the end.

I do this for most of my custom characters.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Either Alistar Bloodnaught or EHKOS. Depends if vampires are cool in this game or not.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Black-Scale the Argonian. I'll probably have to name my Orc something like Grakash gro-Molag, and if I ever do a Nord, I'll have to find something that's, well, Nordic. Probably Lars Stormwind or something else with a distinctive Heavy Metal bent. XD

I generally like to stay in the universe's canon. My first Oblivion character was an Imperial named Hostilius Faustus Julii, and my female Breton was called Adrienne Perennick.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
mine will a badass viking that wields two axes and a hammer and shoot lightning and will have a name that will strike fear in everyone and his name shall be...gordon