What will your last words be

HandsomeZer0

Dec 6, 2010
"Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

George Sanders

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
"I bloody told you I was ill!"
either that, or look towards the floor and go "Remember our deal, you bastard!"

Feb 19, 2010
This sentance that i am writing or have written or spoke or speaking now, 'cos my nest infraction is a perma ban.

or:

''i forgot to tell you son, i am the dobakin, you are the last....'' and then die.

or more better:

''GIVE ME YOUR FACE'' and tear my rivlas face off with a sword & then die.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
PlasmaFrog said:
"YOU PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!"
Yes, I like Deadpool in MvC3 as well.

I can't believe almost six full pages of posts and no one has said this. Oh well...

"Tonight's winning lottery numbers are..." *dies*

Readial

May 26, 2010
Mine would be "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" I didn't like the movie, but the quote was memorable enough to get me saying it for MONTHS. So I wouldn't be surprised if I did say it on my deathbed... or the battlefield.

Brainsaw

May 8, 2008
A lengthy one but laying on my death bed and seconds away from death "Before I got to this point I set up nerve gas on a timer at a children's orphanage and put into motion a plan to kidnap the president at the same time. Are you bad enough dudes to stop this? The bomb under my bed will explode in 5 seconds."

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
I may try to make mine as unsettling as possible; like "The cure for cancer is... *dies*" something like that would be fun and give me one last laugh.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Troll death: "I am...the last...of th-hurk"

Awesome death: "you can't take the sky from me"

Damn funny: "god? Is that you? Why do you look like bill Murray?"

Sonofabitch death: "I can't believe I'm finally gonna lose my virgini-"

Internets death "candlejack doesn't exi"

Most likely death: "I fuckin' hate zombies"