What would be your perfect E3

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
Most of the big bases (Half-Life 3, WiiU stuff, Mass Effect 4, etc.) have already been covered in this thread so I'll say...

Nintendo: New IP and announcement of Rareware buyback with new Banjo/Conker/etc.

Sony: Kingdom Hearts 3 details, PS4 steam integration, Little Big Planet 3, new Spyro.

Microsoft: Don't care, haven't owned a Microsoft console since original Xbox and have no desire for one.

Ubisoft: Beyond Good and Evil 2, new 3D Rayman Platformer, new Prince of Persia

EA: "We're giving all of our IP to Valve, sorry for being evil."

Valve: "We're making sequels/HD remakes of all the IP EA was sitting on, thanks for being cool fans!"

Bethesda: Fallout 4, TES VI: Not a shitty MMO this time, Doom 4 (since Beth publishes for ID)

And so on and so forth...

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
I'm not sure of what I'd like out of the show overall but some things I'd like to see would be:

- Last Guardian confirmed with a fall or holiday release date, with the disappearance having happened because the game was retooled to be for the PS4 instead of PS3

- Destiny getting more exposure but with the impressions of it being more positive than they have been so far

- Fighting games announced for PS4, including versions of USF4, BlazBlue and Tekken

- Capcom's Deep Down shown in more detail and with a very near release date

- A new Mana game, maybe with some sort of cross play between the PS4 and Vita

- Project Beast confirmed with more details released, even if it's not coming out really soon

Zykmiester

Jun 22, 2010
Microsoft: Halo:ODST 2, Crackdown 3, Rare becoming Rare again, New IP that isn't kinect, Jade Empire 2, Alan Wake 2

Sony: Resistance 4, Jack 4, Spyro by insomniac and Crash by Naughty Dog

Ubisoft: Beyond Good and Evil 2, Assassin's Creed in the Russian Rovolution, Rainbow 6, New Prince of Persia

EA: Battlefield: Bad Company 3, Battlefield 2143, Jade Empire 2, WW2 Medal of Honor, Pod Racer 2, Bulletstorm 2, Mass Effect 4, Bulder's Gate 3, KOTOR3

Bethesda: Fallout 4, Elder Scrolls VI, Doom 4, Quake 5, Dishonoured 2

Take Two: System Shock 3, Bully 2, Duke Nukem Forever - Good Edition

Activision: Call of Duty set in Vietnam, Spyro by insomniac and Crash by Naughty Dog

Square Enix: Tomb Raider 2

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
tm96 said:
Oh the fun I can have with this

Nintendo- An apology for the execrable Metroid Other M and are currently developing two games for the series one to remedy the damage done by Other M and Metroid Dread, greater VC support, announce they bought Sega and will help Sonic get back from the current mediocrity.

Sony- Announce a more rounded design to the PS4, they get rid of the track pad and return the start select buttons, announce they will challenge Nintendo in the quality of their first party titles and the return of CRASH BANDICOOT!!! (PS I never played any previous Crash Bandicoot so if they brought it back for my generation please)
Was Metroid other M really that bad of a game. I thought the story was just bad.

Unfortunately Activison still holds the license to Crash. It wouldn't be a bad thing if they would at least put out a game.

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Dragonbums said:
Also console game gameplay footage that aren't pumped to the gills with background mega computer processing would be nice too.
No Shit. It would be nice to see actual gameplay instead of concepts we never hear from again like. Agent by Rock Star or Last Guardian

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
TheWorstMuppetEver said:
Nintendo announce to the masses: "New Paper Mario! Forget Super Paper Mario, forget Sticker Star, we're releasing The Thousand Year Door sequel you always dreamed of! Same game, essentially. Only this time in slam-dunking HD! Also, we have DLC incoming for Mario Kart 8! More characters than you can shake a wiimote at. And finally Bethesda have agreed to put the past aside and become a 3rd Party developer with us! We won't get shafted when Fallout 4 comes out!"

Sony proudly proclaim: "Last Guardian, December 2014. Games finished, we're all really pleased with it. We think you will be too. Ticked off at the ending to Enslaved? Here's the sequel we've been working on! Everyones cheering at this point. Then Ted Price, the head of Insomniac steps onto the stage. "We are very pleased to announce... Spyro 4!" Everyone (well me) screams. Ted Price is given a mic then drops it on the stage. Walks off.

Microsoft: "We'll do better this time round."

(I don't really know much about Microsofts current line-up...)
Microsoft is odd because the 360 had a great first party line up at the start of the Generation then it fell the hell off.

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
ScrabbitRabbit said:
For each of the console representatives to oil up and and fight each other in a bloody three-way MMA match and for this to be the deciding factor in who "won" E3.

Someone announcing Shin Megami Tensei IV for Europe would be nice, too.
I second that if after Reggi Feisame gets oiled up, he says "My body ready".

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Dexterity said:
Nintendo: Announce really good games for Wii U
Microsoft: Go their entire press conference without mentioning Kinect
You mean besides when they say we loopped off Kinect to make it easier for consumers to purchase the X1

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
Sega comes out "Dreamcast 2 on the 15 year anniversary with atlus doing all the first party stuff. Yakuza 5, Persona 5, Valkeria chronicles HD collection, Skies of arcida HD, those god damn shining force and dragon force 2 US never got, the saturn HD collection lol.

God that would be awesome.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
EA announces star wars battlefront will have the gameplay from that leaked alpha but just done in the frostbite engine instead. Skirmish mode returns with a single player bot match mode like the other games and most importantly the game hasn't become a linear battlefield rip off wearing star wars's skin like a woman suit. And then it shows at least 10 minutes of gameplay.

Ubisoft: "From Dust 2 will feature even better physics, can be played in multiple timelines, classic, medieval, and future, and has a sandbox mode finally!"

Square Enix: "Just Cause 3 features a map the same size as 2's, but fleshed out with more details and more varied fortresses. Also, we're adding in jetpacks."

Volition: "We had to top saints row IV somehow, so in this game you can now travel across the galaxy in the alien spaceship you captured in IV. But since you can also time travel, we're also designing medieval and cowboy themed maps. The boss even meets bill S. preston esquire and ted theodore logan and they go on rockin' fun adventure through space and time. Think bill and ted combined with star trek."

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
I just want my Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3. Everything else can go suck a chode and die. And maybe Last Guardian. I'd also say Half Life 3, but expecting that is like expecting JRR Tolkien to make a new story in Middle Earth(yes, I am saying Valve has become as effective as a dead person).

axillarypuma

Dec 11, 2013
A sequel for dissidia 012 on ps4 and vita (don't you dare forget about vita)
A ff xii hd remaster for vita and ps3/ps4
More info on natural doctrine, freedom wars(which I think will happen)
Also I believe crackdown 3 will happen from a site I read a while ago
More about final fantasy XV
Maybe KH hd whatever blabla remix for vita which would be cool since I don't wanna buy a bunch of consoles to get the story Because it's the matrix of SE.
God eater 2 localization or digimon cyber sleuth.
A NEW STAR OCEAN GAME OH GOD I'D NERDGASM OVER THIS.
Killzone mercenary 2
A new skate game.
Also a new western rpg like fallout (not medieval) on vita would be cool.

At the moment I care mainly about my vita and I'm happy it's having a great year but I highly doubt sony will give much attention to the vita at this E3 because this year is all about ps4 for sony

Artaneius

Dec 9, 2013
My perfect E3 would be the following.

Ultima Online 2 or any true sequel to the legendary MMORPG that started it all
Quake 5
The new Unreal Tournament
Total War WWI or WWII
Announcement of the death of both the CoD franchise and of Matchmaking systems that started with Halo 2. The rebirth of the golden age of online gaming where the most skilled will dominate as it was back then.

Nothing less would be any good E3 and most likely never will be.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Piranha Bytes: "Hey, the footage shown from that one German LP'er? That actually isn't the game. We've made Risen 3 using the first Risen's engine! Enjoy!!!"

Alas, that's wishful thinking. More info on Witcher 3 would always be welcome too.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Perfect E3? If the blokes from CD Projekt Red got up on stage and said: "You know how we said the Witcher 3 is coming out next February? We lied! It's coming out tomorrow! WOOOOOO! Get a personal sexy witch with every new game!"

Yeah, that new trailer's got me keen.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Microsoft: No mention of the Kinect (bar its removal), I'd prefer them not to mention that the Xbox One is better now than it was last time (shudders).
Announce Gears 4.

Nintendo: Maybe announce a Metroid game for the Wii U.

Sony: Announce that maybe the Vita won't be completely dependant on the PS4 and PS3 anymore for older games, or that they're trying to fix that.

Sack of Cheese

Sep 12, 2011
For Capcom: Dragon's dogma 2!! I want it so badly! Played the heck out of the original... Or a new Onimusha.
Nintendo: Metroid Prime trilogy in HD.
Rockstar: Sequel to Bully.

New IPs would be nice too.