What would be your weapon in a zombie apocalypse?

ROTMASTER

Dec 4, 2008
WRONG you need the experimental MIRV which on the 360 version i have over 100 shots for

lego6245

Oct 8, 2009
How about a pirate ship? Or a ship of any kind? Zombies can't hurt you on water, so you sail away to a island and live out the rest of your life on the tropical islands!

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
My machete (yes I have a machete), and a 22. caliber handgun, and rifle<- do not have. Do not mock the tiny bullet; Those things can kill just as quick as a .357

Gariom

Mar 20, 2009
Chainsaw. If I knew there was a zombie apocalypse coming I'd work out for a month so I could dual-wield them. And carry a backpack full of fuel canisters.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
hippykiller said:
Ph33nix said:
hippykiller said:
Ph33nix said:
hippykiller said:
my trusty Hurley. I've had ole "Patchy" for 7 years strait, and it hasn't failed me yet.

[http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/SevenSons7/?action=view&current=IndoorHurley.gif]
good ole Patchy
what is that?
a Hurley is a stick that you use to play Hurling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-kB1e96CA
check it out.
unfortunatly your vid link got error 404ed
just go to youtube and type in "what is Hurling" and go to video 1 of 3. you can watch the other 2 as well but video 1 sums up what Hurling is. by the by, what country are you from?
the United States u?

Omnipro

Ha Ha I Have A Custom Title
Jul 15, 2008
My weapon of choice is 'The Force' of course.
"Mister Zombie you don't really want my brains do you."

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Any form of weapon that can double as a flying machine. Preferably something that can float like the Highwind but small enough that I don't have to worry about having to go to a boiler room and shoot off some zombies that got on board, hitting a pipe and initiating some sort of battle in a room full of steam where I can't see anything... but I digress.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
hippykiller said:
Ph33nix said:
hippykiller said:
Ph33nix said:
hippykiller said:
my trusty Hurley. I've had ole "Patchy" for 7 years strait, and it hasn't failed me yet.

[http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/SevenSons7/?action=view&current=IndoorHurley.gif]
good ole Patchy
what is that?
a Hurley is a stick that you use to play Hurling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-kB1e96CA
check it out.
unfortunatly your vid link got error 404ed
just go to youtube and type in "what is Hurling" and go to video 1 of 3. you can watch the other 2 as well but video 1 sums up what Hurling is. by the by, what country are you from?
after watching the video I am now embarrassed for not knowing about that sport considering my Irish heritage. also wow that's basically Irish lacrosse so its really a mans sport unlike native american lacrosse

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
This has been done, 3 times in one year, can we please use search button next time

Guns are okay for the short term, but in the long run pick some melee, and not a chainsaw, nothing that requires anything but a swing or such, guns need bullets chainsaws need gas, I'd take a sword or golf club even better a fire axe.

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
chiggerwood said:
My machete (yes I have a machete), and a 22. caliber handgun, and rifle<- do not have. Do not mock the tiny bullet; Those things can kill just as quick as a .357
Ha genocide... but with zombies.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
hamster mk 4 said:
A shovel.

It is useful for thrusting, bashing, and digging. Some would say a crow bar, but I don't want the zombies getting close enough for me to use a crowbar. Fire arms would probably attract more zombies and once the magazine is empty I don't trust my ability to reload under pressure.
I'm with you, ham. I remember hearing that shovels were responsible for more hand-to-hand kills in WWI than knives or bayonets.

Plus, if all else fails, you can dig a bunch of shallow trenches that the zombies will trip in; then arrange rocks, chunks of concrete, or pieces of reebar in front of the trenches that the zombies will smack their heads against and impale themselves on. Perfect.