What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

Jonathan Wingo

Mar 30, 2010
Shakomaru said:
I have Fluttershy, so.... I could see it going well. Extremely awkward, but well.
Wouldn't go well, sorry to say it. You would die a mysterious death, then I'd show up to comfort Fluttershy, because she would have to be traumatized. Then some time later, me and Fluttershy would be in a church reciting vows and wedding music would be playing.

GingieAle

May 2, 2011
I would get some very confused stares from any passer byes. Not surprising considering I'm dating a can of Ginger Ale with the label scribbled out and drawn over.

Edit: Is anyone else getting tired of these avatar Forums?

MacLeRoy

Jan 13, 2011
my avatar and i sorta live together already. Plus he is a male and im not a homosexual. Besides even if one of us gender swapped the date would not go too well, at all.

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
Jar of mayo with a foxy tail... the night could have a really interesting finish...

And we'd wind up making BLTs.

Fiend Dragon

Apr 7, 2010
Monkfish Acc. said:
I'd probably get arrested.
Six sweeps old, people.
[HEADING=3]^^^^^^^^[/HEADING]
This. [small]Sweeps being ~2.16 years apiece for those unentranced by the blood-eldritch throes, making them about ~~13 :O[/small]

Ignoring that somehow, the possible outcomes would be something along the lines of getting murdered, getting raped by HER [footnote]somehow, EVEN IF WILLINGLY[/footnote], or going on AWESOME PIRATE ADVENTURES. Or all the above. All of them. Yeah!!!!!!!!

WhiteShadow2401

Jul 10, 2009
My avatar is a paradox (A "No Smoking" sign inside an ashtray)... and I don't smoke.

I think it would be an okay date (You know, besides the fact that I'm dating an ashtray)

Underground Man

Sep 20, 2010
lol these avatar questions keep getting weirder and weirder.

Anyway, Zelos is kinda a slut...and whenever he encounters women they give him free stuff. So I'd probably spend the evening avoiding his grabby hands and encouraging him to go up to ladies so they'd buy us apple gels.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
My avatar is a World War II sniper, so that means I, an 18 year old straight male, would be going out with a 80-90 year old man.

It wouldn't go well, if at all.

Jonathan Wingo

Mar 30, 2010
WhiteShadow2401 said:
My avatar is a paradox (A "No Smoking" sign inside an ashtray)... and I don't smoke.

I think it would be an okay date (You know, besides the fact that I'm dating an ashtray)
This instantly brought to mind that saying about kissing smokers being like kissing an ashtray.

Frosted89

May 31, 2010
Mine would probably melt, it's really hot here now. Also, people might think I'm crazy talking to a snowman so it wouldn't be good for either of us.

Jesse Billingsley

Mar 21, 2011
Considering that my avatar is myself, I'd say NO! The last thing I need is myself spewing out sarcasm when ever I ask him where he put the bottle of ketchup.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
JustJuust said:
ummmm
I'm not sure
I think we might have some problems
Oh god, your reply plus avatar made this just perfect.

OT: I'd very likely die in some horrible manner. Even being in proximity to a Dethklok member seems to cause that.