What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
HELL YEAH!

OT: Nahh, he'd probably lose interest in me the first few minutes in, then try to take over the world.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Hmm two cops going out on the town... are we sure this is a date? are you sure we're not just assigned to the same patrol car?

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Romantic stroll through The Matrix, dinner in an orbital space colony, designer drugs and robbing super-powerful lunatic CEO's... and afterword we can create an omnipotent super intelligence!

...and sex, I guess. (Dear god the back scratch marks...)

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Well... this is weird... Not that i wouldn't mind meeting one in real life, but... a date??? No, thats just... messed up.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Well, it would literally start with a goodbye, and if I'm lucky, probably end with my funeral.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
OHHHHHHH HELL YES!
Cortana......in the flesh, my nerdy little fantasy finally against all odds would have come true. That out of the way and admitted once I got my jaw off the floor(or woke up after fainting) we'd have a fantastic evening. We'd go out to a couple clubs burn up the dance floor , get our drink on all while jealous people that took note would stand mouths agape due to the fact that im with so gorgeous a chick plus the whole thing about her skin and hair being blue and purple. And after an amazing night I call us a cab and we go back to her place for long, meaningful, intelligent conversation and the night would either end with a kiss and plans for a 2nd date or the best sex i'll ever have

EDIT: &%^damn red button D<X now its justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!! but its not a total loss! now I can kill the little shit and do the whole world a big ass favor

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
ShadowOfTheMoka said:
So, What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar and how would it go? Good or Bad? With mine, it's an otaku girl. I think it would go out just perfect.
I'd be a third wheel. "Later kids, you have fun." Of course I'd buy them some hard cider first. "Check this out... it's both apples and liquor!" Boom, instantly I'm highly regarded and as cherished as an old friend.

ninonybox360 said:
"WAITER MORE APPLES AND LIQUOR"

yeah...I think it would go well'
She would play you like a fiddle, my friend. Watch out for that smile I tell you.

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
This is one of those occasions i regret my avatar being the symbol for an orginization... of elite soldiers.

...but if i say that that is Shepard's N7, i must ask myself further questions, before i answer your question
Male/Female
Paragon/Renegade/Paragade
if i say Female-Paragade it would go fine, otherwise one of us would end up very, very hurt. possibly dead

SonOfStayPuft

Sep 21, 2010
Bill would set some ground rules beforehand no doubt.

1) No Sex on the first date
2) No Kissing
3) NO Mentioning of Ghostbusters III!

I'd probably end up getting all gooey like Woody Harrelson in Zombieland when he meets Bill.