What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
I would be shunned from society, because humans hate those 'damned knife-ears'.

Though I'm pretty sure Merrill would have something to say to her other half...

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Dating a demon that goes from saving the world to turning it all to ash... I might actually survive this apocalypse!

Codor

Feb 21, 2010
Probably be killed with a single las gun shot to the head within a few seconds.

Sterling|D-Reaver

Jun 14, 2010
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
I would be drained of all of my blood, raped and killed.
Possibly not in that order.
Haha Yeah! Go Saya! (lucky dog)

anyway mine probably wouldn't go much better, she would tell me to shut up a lot and if I really got annoying maybe castrate me with her flaming sword. . . *shudders*

also it would be super creepy if she brought Alistor along. . . creepy old guy voice talking about the duty of a Flame Haze and stuff.
(if you don't know, the show is Shukogan no Shana and she has a talking amulet)

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
My avatar is my furry persona, so I would be on a date with a raccoon version of myself. Movie, dinner, video games. Epic night.

EDIT: Though now that I think about it. The night may have a lot of running away from people trying to capture the anthro raccoon thinking it was an alien or something.

Maverick Dorotheo

Apr 16, 2011

He'll just probably introduce me to his equally indifferent sister. Probably.

theloneassassin said:
*looks at avatar* Do i get a choice?
Always bet on Batman.

Flash is too fast. GL will just visualize a green version of himself. Superman is, well, Superman. Wonderwoman will probably castrate you while Hawkgirl will crush your balls.

The Martian Manhunter will probably transform into a many-tentacled monster and rape you.

Viewtiful Dan

Apr 19, 2010
Henshin a go go baby!
So I would end up in a movie? sweet!
We would probly get jumped by robots and his girlfriend would probly try to kill me for stealing him. Plus I'm not gay. So that would be pretty eventful date.

doomboy29

MatchHat
Nov 20, 2009
Well, considering my avatar is a flaming evil version of me, i guess we would discuss plans of world domination.