What would someone use as bait to trap you?

liveslowdiefast

Jan 17, 2010
A large amount of pavalova. but then again if it had been on the ground, and was so perfectly prepared i'd be a little bit dubious.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I'm not sure, I'm a pretty patient person and I'm okay with not getting things...but I guess, if I had to, I'd say Doom 4, a bottle of aloe juice, and big bag of Ranch Dorito's.

Really obvious answer would be my girlfriend, but I think someone put that.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
The world's largest Cadbury Cream Egg.

And after I fell in the hole it was dangling over, I would learn how to jump 20 feet straight up to eat it.

Don't say I wouldn't. That means you underestimate the power of the eggs.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Ulquiorra4sama said:
My girlfriend.

It always works for badguys in movies to capture the significant other to get the one they really want and it would probably work on me too.
But that won't work, becaues in these situations, the bad guy always loses.

I'd say a cat. I always go out and stroke them. Especially when they meow.

May 20, 2009
A brand new shiny custom made to my liking iaito. I can't use real blades yet. BUT if there was a shinken there I'd still go. Yeah either one then.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Whateveralot said:
Ulquiorra4sama said:
My girlfriend.

It always works for badguys in movies to capture the significant other to get the one they really want and it would probably work on me too.
But that won't work, becaues in these situations, the bad guy always loses.

I'd say a cat. I always go out and stroke them. Especially when they meow.
Yeah, but that's part of the point. To me it's a win-win if he does 'cause i'd get to beat a bad guy and also rescue sex, so... yeah.

Though i think if he really wanted to succeed a kitty would be a nice way to capture me as well. They're just too damn cute >_>

Rawb0906

Dec 12, 2010
The most attractive red-head woman in the world.

An absolutely massive pile of cash.

A rare and amazing animal.

Pretty much anything that looks unusual or fantastical. I'd be over there in a flash.

Kyle 2175

Jan 7, 2010
A physical copy of the H.P Lovecraft Necronomicon. That thing is awesome. And now that I think of it it'd probably be heavy enough for them to kill me with if they wanted to.

Edit: Outside of things that could also be used as a murder weapon probably a potion or injection or whatever that could turn me into a fennec fox anthro similar to my avatar. It'd have to be clearly labeled of course. I'd likely be so curious as to what being such a unique creature would be like I'd probably try grabbing it before I ever got within reach of it.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
I wouldn't fall for just anything. It would require a large and complex diversion plan to drive me in. Or some free games. Whatever.

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
One o' them new-fangled PlayStation Vitas with a copy a MHP3rd. I wouldn't even mind sitting at the bottom of that hole I would fall into... Until the batteries died.