What would someone use as bait to trap you?

LordLoudmouth

Dec 29, 2009
A pile of blood red diamonds with hot chicks fondling ak-47s´s triggers while some more chicks where fondling my trigger(wink wink) as pure cocaine fell from the sky like snow, nicely wrapped already and with them an endless army of faithful lackies to do all the work.

tearteto

Mar 14, 2011
a memory phone mattress bed, i broke my current one 6 years ago and still havent gotten it replaced yet -.-

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
My old Iron Maiden wallet, still intact so that I could continue to use it for another five years. God I miss that wallet.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Ulquiorra4sama said:
My girlfriend.

It always works for badguys in movies to capture the significant other to get the one they really want and it would probably work on me too.
Lol , i could imagine some guys girlfriend hanging from a fishing pole ( see OPs posts) . Sorry it was a funny image .

OT : for me any fat chick ( im a chubby chaser , wanna fight about it ?)

EDIT : im a sucker for a damzel in distress

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
Some Auntie Annie's original pretzels (drool), my mom's fried chicken, Potato Patch fries from Kennywood (yum), and Pepsi (also from Kennywood).

You got me hook, line, and sinker!

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
assuming i was stupid enough to fall for a box on a stick or go in a pit... butterscotch candies, or the lifesavers butterrum, havent seen those for a long time

interesting: more than 70% of these involve food that is easily obtained

Ethan Asia

Aug 22, 2011
A lifetime supply of chocolate, a magical weight loss pill and enough money to fire Sasha for 12 seconds.

Anyone who'd give that to me wouldn't need to trap me. I'd happily do whatever they wanted.

JamesWebber

Jun 7, 2011
A good book if they could hang that from a fishing line, probably an english literature classic. A romance or dystopian novel would work too. Also, any Mass Effect game box and/or disk

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
krazykidd said:
Ulquiorra4sama said:
My girlfriend.

It always works for badguys in movies to capture the significant other to get the one they really want and it would probably work on me too.
Lol , i could imagine some guys girlfriend hanging from a fishing pole ( see OPs posts) . Sorry it was a funny image .

Incidently my girlfriend's not fat so yourpitch just gave an even more hilarious mental image xD

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Gammaj4 said:
One of these. [http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Super-Star-Destroyer-10221]

I'll have to watch out for that.
I have a regular Lego Star Destroyer, but I think I just came a little when I saw that thing. I need a better job so I can buy more Legos!

OT - Skyrim and a place on the BethSoft development team. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

zxamike

Jan 3, 2011
TimeLord said:
An interesting situation involving Weeping Angels?

Who knows, but there's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans on seeing tomorrow then there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
wow i watched this episode not to long ago ^_^ also if you want to trap me just hot chicks with money who could want more :D (i guess if you want the cure to cancer or whatever but who wants that :p)

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Ulquiorra4sama said:
krazykidd said:
Ulquiorra4sama said:
My girlfriend.

Incidently my girlfriend's not fat so yourpitch just gave an even more hilarious mental image xD
WE WIN THIS THREAD ! *High five !*