What would the inside of your mind look like?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I pretty much been inspire by recent shows about entering into a person mind. As the thread stated, if someone enter your mind, (no not like Inception maybe that person what to know what make you tick) what would your mind look like in physical form?

Would your mind be something like in Inception or would be competely wacky like in a cartoon show?
Would logic and realism rule within your mind or would be within its own rules and laws?
Would your mind have a physicalform or would be something hard to describe?
Heck would you mind would be a hamster in a wheel or just some gears running?

One last thing is no this is not some psychological mindgame, this is just to see some intresting or creative results.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Hmm, I like to think the inside of my mind would be a huge field of grass, and the sky would be sunny or rainy depending on my mood >.>

Also any thoughts and stuff, or memories, would be growing in the form of trees and flowers. And any hidden memories would be buried under the grass =P

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
You know that old cartoon "Porky in Wackyland" where Porky Pig goes to Darkest Africa in search of the Dodo? Then you have some idea of how my mind looks. Population 100 nuts and a squirrel.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I always imagined mine to be a chaotic office full of little me's, like in that episode of Spongebob.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
I'm assuming it looks a little something like this:

I remember it looking like this from this one time I had these really vivid daydreams. I told the paramedic about it and he thought it was coooool ;)

thenamelessloser

Jan 15, 2010
I think my brain is rather boring in a way. I think things like dreams or hallucination seem vivid because of the fact that the brain at that time's more critical parts are working less effectively. When I try to imagine images in my brain they are so utterly vague that they are kind of basically useless and may as well not be there. I think, there may be no real way to visually show what my mind is like because it is more what it FEELS like, and I think the mind isn't just the brain but the body and brain interdependently working together. Thus like something like some phenomenon in quantum physics I'm unsure if it is possible to really show an accurate depiction of how my mind is with just visual physical form. It is like asking to describe love with just a physical picture, it doesn't work, I like the sense of sight, but vision can only go so far.

Addendum- Even though the visual sensations are vague they must still be useful in a sense, for I can do things that I don't think verbally about such as walking around or picking up a cup. Just to me they are so vague that they seem useless. Like I can imagine a sexy woman in my head but I don't really see her, more like a vague sensation of feelings than an actual concrete image.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
There would be lots of sex, and candy, and alot of confusion... So like... a sex/candy labyrinth

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
pink and fleshy like most peoples brains.

on a more serious note i havnt really got a clue but due to my laid back nature i would probably say a calm peaceful scene somewhere that isnt hot since i hate the heat

Ampersand

May 1, 2010
The inside of my head is a frozen lake surounded by hills and trees under a full moon. The moon is reflected in the ice and the water moves beneath it.

Ampersand

May 1, 2010
Like a frozen lake under a full moon. The moon is reflected in the lake and the water moves beneath it.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
my mind is like littlebigplanet but with sillyer creatures, mixed with god of war realistic rules

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
I don't really like the inside of my brain.

What I *wish* it would look like is something from the Labyrinth, with David Bowie as the Goblin King.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Probably something like Fable crossed with Resident Evil with a hint of Portal filled with Crash Bandicoot characters. With a save haven full of rainbows in the middle full escaped mental patients. So yeah perfectly normal.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Imagine a giant scowling face.
So scowly is this face, when it is directed at other objects, they burst into flames.
Kratos and Sten had a scowl-off with this face and lost. Three times.

Sort of like that.