What would the plotline of your very own FPS be?

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Seriously, isn't anybody at all bothered about the quality of the original post? This would have warranted a mod warning back in the day.

OT: An environmentalist shooter set in a rainforest, using the CryEngine. It would focus on climbing trees and stealth-killing illegal logging operations. And it would be awesome.

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
China is in the middle of a civil war. Theres the resistance and then theres the government. For trading, trust, and stability purposes, the US sides with the government. You would play as both a US special ops, and a normal american soldier. While having lots of action, the story will also have a serious plot.

There are conflicting emotions in the military about trying to destroy a resistance that just wants freedom. As the war escalates, you will have choices along the way like whether to kill a resistance civilian. The end will feature the special ops either killing the resistance leader, or letting him escape.

Let's be serious, how awesome would it be to fight in Hong Kong?

NeoGunHero

Aug 23, 2010
Okay, so here it is. There is no plot, no *ahem* MAIN storyline at all. I was thinking about this a while ago and thinking: what if there was a game that was completely about life? Like, you start out on whatever age you want to be, what you look like, your personalities then you just live life. Like, you're the God of you. you customize this game at every possible limit you can ever imagine of. You can go deal drugs, get in a fight, become butt-naked with a sawed-off shotgun and go blow peoples heads at a local mall, I mean, just do WHATEVER you can ever imagine.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
You are an average joe who once served the army. One day while in town an invading power drives through the border in a spearhead operation, dividing the town you live in half, the interem zone inbetween a battered warzone. The central story objective is to find your wife [and/or family] while surviving in the warzone as aPartisian [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partisan_%28military%29]. Role-play based non-linear storytelling ensues which question the player's motives and morality as he quests his way from the north side of the town to the south, either befriending the invading army, fighting them with your countrymen, finding a median alliance between both, or attacking mutually.

TingaWinga

Aug 17, 2010
What about if Ubisoft asked this would be my favourite developer to ask as i find their games from tom clancy are awesome so what would you do if you were tom clancy!