What would you do if the internet Died forever?

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
i'd go to libraries more often again
that pretty much is it. i used to live without it, so where should be the problem of doing so again?

Ernie Devlin

Sep 22, 2009
Xbox local lans with friends.
Read more books (both fiction/ non fiction).
Rejoin my local library.
And re-subscribe to gaming and titty magazines.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
[South Park reference]I would pull the plug and put it back in.[/South Park reference]

I would probably play guitar all day and become the next Eddie Van Halen/Steve Vai/Buckethead.

James Cassidy

Dec 4, 2008
I would go out and play...

Not much would change for me, because I have lived a life without the internet. Just takes me a moment to adjust back to way things used to be.

Let's be clear here. Just because my internet has died, doesn't mean my computer and game system are useless.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
To the people saying that they wouldn't care.... yeah right. Stop enlarging your e-penis.

I'd play my hundreds of rom games forever, because a lot of jobs are now non existant, including the one I'm going for, so I might as well play games.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
Considering it would bring down every developed country on earth. Join the military probally, so at least you have plenty of guns and friends to back you up when the riots start.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I'd be happy that I wouldn't have to hear about how great the Jonas Brothers are anymore nor would I have to hear about Fred (which is always a win) but I'd be sad because I'd miss the Escapist most of all.

Then I'd probably just move on. I'm sure they'll find some other way to socialize without a screen.

T3h Merc

Dec 24, 2008
Suicide is the only option. [small]I'd hang myself with an ethernet cable....[small]

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
well economics wouls spiral downwards a bit with losses f communications and such but I would probably go back toplaying single player games without online... wait I do that a lot now >.>

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
Boy, if the internet died, there'd be NOTHING to do.

......Come to think of it, there's no surer way to bring about the legalization of marijuana than to take away the entire world's pastime. I bet even a politician would agree, if you're going to be bored out of your mind, you might as well be enjoying it.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I'd be free.......FREE! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No, really. I spend sums of hours with the internet that I could spend doing my studies.

Beero

Oct 17, 2009
I would use my 360, watch television, or read a book, make alot of drawings......
and thats pretty much it.