What would you do if the internet disappeared?

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
So what would you do if the internet disappeared because that means no escapist(noo),no online gaming(noooooooo),and anything else that requires the internet.Anyway i would probably go back to what i did when i was a kid and watch tv and play games offline which is kind of boring.so what would you do.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
... buy some more manga...

perform some serious communing with god and get wings & fly with 'em

...play my Wii and PsP (monster hunters baby)

watch TV and sleep

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
I'd be borderline suicidal.

Then, if I made a recovery, I'd return to single player gaming and someday track down a few of my closest online friends.
In a friendly way, of course >.>

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
errmmmm

No online gaming? Sure that wouldn't bother me, I don't do multiplayer too often... I'd have to trade in MW2 though :p

No Escapist...? wha... what...?

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
I donnow, probably actually go and work on one of the many ideas I have [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.168541#4551608] and become a multi-bajillionare who lives in a mooncastle.

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
Read, write stories, play video games, watch TV, catch up on my manga, convince my friends to play DnD more, eat, sleep, and eventually get bored. Judging from that list, it might take awhile.

GeneralGrant

Dec 1, 2009
Shit. That would make doing my research a lot more difficult. Guess I'd have to go back to visiting medical libraries again.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Die.

Ok, ok. I don't really know. But it would seriously suck as I spend quite a bit of my time here. I might actually have to...read a book or something. o.o -shudders-
Actually, I like reading. But if you gave me a book or computer, I'd take the computer for sure. Heh.

Pocotron

Mar 16, 2009
Well, I guess I would go and play outside, then, wait? No more interne

Message has been deleted where prohibited due to lack of internetz

Get it?