What would you do if...

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
Well, Resistance 2 is in right now, so I'd be screwed, even if I did somehow end up as Hale instead of some random marine.

phatty500 said:
I was playing gears of war so i guess my weopon would jam and i would get killed by a sniper
I actually lol'd.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
If I ended up in Haruhi, I'd try to join the Sos brigade, but first I'd have to be interesting. Maybe coming from another world would pass, or I'd have to be a superhero or something like that. Then I'd compete with Kyon (he's pretty much with Haruhi and very protective of Mikuru, so that leaves me with Yuki. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you).

Or in Nanoha, I would either be completely in the background or somehow develop magic powers. I'll just hope it's at least later in the first season, the show really didn't start out too well. And I'd hit on Signum since Fate is taken (not explicitly, but come on, it's obvious), or (please don't kill me) Vita (she's more than a century old, so it's ok).

As much as I insist Half Life 2 is the best FPS ever, Halo seems like the fun one to be in, thanks to several experiences playing co-op with a friend. Both would be awesome, of course.

And I'd like to be in Evangelion as the sane guy who helps and cheers up everyone. After making most episodes end with learning some aesop rather that just spiraling into further depression and also having fun with the cast, maybe Shinji would get in the eva and kick ass and chew bubblegum instead of being finally broken by the universe around him. I'd play epic music in the process and shoot some dudes, of course, and maybe start something with Asuka (I'm 15, it's ok). She would end up with newly-badass Shinji in the end, however (who else would he end up with, a clone of his mother and the angel mother of humanity?), as a fitting conclusion to what is now a series with a happy, comprehensible ending.

Sorry for the long post, but the OP just had so much potential. And the eva thing at the end is a running fantasy of mine.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
I'm playing inFamous, just finished with a badass Infamous karma rank and black lightning. The city is covered in an f'ing creepy red glow, so as a petty citizen I'll just hide inside and hope Cole isn't hovering about, shockwaving cars and whatnot.

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
I was last playing Tetris.

So I guess I'd hang around and attempt to tessellate with my peers.

Apr 24, 2009
Well I'm playing the orginal Final Fantasy (psp remake)right now.

I guess that I would be a visually updated sprite walking the same path for every waking moment of my life and dispensing the same piece of information to the Warriors of Light every time they press X while facing me.

Also I would NEVER get out of the fucking way when the protagonist is trying to get into shops. That pisses me off soooo much.

Dottie

May 6, 2009
CoD 4 online I wouldn't last a second.I don't as is. T.T and grabbing peoples melons in that game leads to lead in your face.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
Considering the last game I played was Prototype, which seems to be pretty common here, I'd most likely soil myself, run to the nearest gun store, by a shotgun, hole myself up in an apartment and pray that Alex Mercer/the Infected/Blackwatch don't decide to kill me.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Considering the last game I played was Gears 2... I'd be scared :p Wait do I get my own Hammerburst (cos its better than the lancer) and Shotgun and COG armor then hell yeah I'd be the hero and all that... New Marcus Fenix! :p

Boxpopper

Feb 5, 2009
I played a game of Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (in the WWII age), so my life would basically suck. I'd just be standing by a town center minding my own business when out of nowhere, a giant expanding square would consume me and without warning I would be sent to either chop wood or mine gold for the rest of my life. Or I would be a soldier, shot right out of a building made of sheet metal, and sent off to some battle to be blown up near instantly by bombers or a machine-gunner. There's just no possible way one could live in the world of an RTS and hope to live. Theoretically, you dissapear when the game is over even if you do survive.

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
I'd hope i was playing somthing like Mass Effect or Star Wars or Assassins Creed; and not somthing like Silent Hill 2 or Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly. Although i think it would be fun to be in Oblivion or Fallout 3. I could ask people why they have such stiff facial animations.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I hope that I'll be put in as Alex Mercer...

If not, I'll be consumed by him cos of my knowledge of what happens to him next.

DinosaurSnack

May 8, 2009
Since the last game I played was Mount & Blade mod(lords and realms) running around with my own personal army trying to take over the world I would be oh so happy.

jackiebrown22222

Jun 5, 2008
Videogame: I'd get my head blasted into small chunks by a Helghan Scout.
TV: I'd become a funny yet obnoxious black guy living in Bel-Air.
Movie: I'd be an enraged TV anchorman who has just kidnapped a groundhog and is attempting to drive off a cliff in a van.

Guess what each one is. They're all extremely obvious.

coyotejoe

Jun 14, 2009
seeing as i just got done playing some Left 4 Dead, well I'd probably would never make it out alive...so I don't know what I would do...

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Umm.. well.. I probably wouldn't survive in any of them, since right now I'm playing Half-life 2 and Fallout 3. I'd more than likely die in those worlds..