What would you tell a fictional character to completely blow their mind?

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
I'd go to that scene in The Simpsons Movie after the dome was lowered. Just four words at the top of my lungs:

"DIG A HOLE, GODDAMMIT."

Uzi-Bazooka

Jul 6, 2011
Dfskelleton said:
Uzi-Bazooka said:
I think it would be interesting to go back to the Doom series, point at the Doomguy, and tell all of the other marines, "This is the only guy who's going to live. All of the rest of you are gonna end up as corpses or, if you're really unlucky, offset textures. And since most of you die in the rooms with the bad guys who can be killed with the pistol and fists, I'm assuming you all suck." Would they all turn on the main Marine? Would they give up the fight altogether? Or would they, knowing that they are certain to die, continue onward, "Charge of the Light Brigade"-style?
Alternatively, you could save them all some time and say "All you need to do is shout out the letters 'IDDQD'. You can thank me when you're all saved."
Ha! I didn't think of that!

If you wanted to be a huge jerk, you could also tell them the "spawn enemies" code and tell them it's God Mode.

DBLT4P

Jul 23, 2011
I'd tell Bruce Willis hes been dead the whole time :p

or

I'd tell Holden Caulfield to quit wining, and grow up. I dont care if it blows his mind just that it shuts his as up...

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
I'd go into Final Fantasy VII and tell Cloud to suck it the fuck up about his whiny, bitchy emoness and be a fuckin' man. I'd also tell Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge to focus on getting the fucking people out of Sector 7 so they can, hmm, live?\

I would also travel back in time to warn Lauren Faust of the creepy fanart people will make of her as a pony being fucked by guys' ponysonas and coax her out of making My Little Pony.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I would go to Winterfell at the beginning of A Game of Thrones. I would address the gathered Stark family, telling them about all the horrible things that will happen to them if Ned goes with Robert to King's Landing.

...then Ned would probably go get Ice and execute me. But at least I would plant the seed of doubt, hopefully giving them pause when stuff I "predicted" actually starts to happen.