What would your Call sign be?

Akukaishi

Dec 19, 2009
Hmm...a fair question, with a good number of possible answers.

Grimm, a handle I'm known by in several MMOs I play.
Dragon, due to my love of the fantastic winged lizards of legend.

But, honestly...

Penguin. Because I love penguins, and other pilots would love the irony of calling a pilot by the name of a flightless bird. >.>

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Snake. Just so every once in a while someone on the other end will have to go "Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAKEEEEE!!!"

Either that or, quite boringly, Layton.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Batfred would be the obvious, but if it was something given to me by my colleagues based on my personality, I think that I would get lumbered with OCD or 90degrees or something along those lines.

Epslion.Bear

Feb 27, 2011
My last name is Power so something to do with that.

but if i could choose something to do with my user name

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
Gerbil

Because by the time my enemies notice me, I'm almost right up their behinds.

*Ew, that sounds nasty...*

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
MICKEY MINNIE GOOFY PLUTO

I read somewhere that a call sign has to have a minimum of four characters.

Cheshire Cat

Sep 26, 2008
I'd be an elite British SAS operative with the callsign of "Horseman" or "Wraith".
Horseman from "Horseman of the apocalypse" because I'd destroy everything and everyone or Wraith because no-one would know I was there until it was too late and I'd got my knife in their chest.

I was aiming at becoming a British squaddie with hopes to achieve entrance into the SAS before I failed my medical. :-( I have a massive amount of respect for British Service men and women and am rather annoyed that the UK Gov. has been screwing them up so badly recently...

TobiasMP

Jun 9, 2010
"The Jew"

It's been my nickname ever since someone made a comment about me having so much money (for kids of my age) and said: "Dude, are you a jew or something?" And yes...yes i am jewish, and proud of it!

Zizzousa

Nov 30, 2010
My gamertag - Czasopreztren (the Polish for space-time continuum). Or Squadron Leader, which is actually kind of my nickname anyway (my friends and I text one another from our various menial jobs when it gets difficult. The texts usually involve a request for carpet bombing, or immediate evac).