What would your Super Power Be?

BGinsanity

Oct 31, 2008
Im not sure if this thread has already been done but, if you could have one super power what would it be?

And come on people lets get creative, screw "super speed" and "super strength", lets see some really crazy or interesting ones. Ill demonstrate with my chosen super power.

I would have the ability to grant my own wishes. That way i could wish for a butt-load of powers and other stuff like money and cool weapons.

Ok.......its your turn?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
The wishes thing is a cheat. You need a limitation. Personally it would be the ability to generate and control electricity. Think about all the possibilities!

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
The ability to control hydrate (water), not that pansy avatar water bending, I mean I would be able to move the seas themselves, and remove the compound from food. Then again I would be a super-villain who demanded money to restore the worlds food supply.

nimrandir

Oct 30, 2008
I would be capable of emanating a spontaneous field of apathy. Well, if I ever thought it worth the effort to put up the silly thing.

kapzer

Nov 26, 2008
TMAN10112 said:
I would have Pyrokenesis. It goes great with my pyromania :)
You stoleded my power :( Although I'd like the ability to generate fire too, basically like the human torch, but no need to fly and go fully aflame. Oh...and you may now refer to my right hand as the dark hand of immortality.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Eternal_Rapture said:
The power to control and generate fire. Who doesn't like fire?
I don't. Electricity is much more versatile.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
Mine would be super athleticism/speed coupled with ridiculous stamina and strength.

I could kick more ass than Jet Li.

BGinsanity

Oct 31, 2008
xitel said:
The wishes thing is a cheat. You need a limitation. Personally it would be the ability to generate and control electricity. Think about all the possibilities!
kk its a nice thought though isnt it?
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE ill change my power =/

Id want the power to instantly make all bug spray in the world disappear, as well as the ability to control alllllllllll insects of the planet.

Then i would TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unless of course the pyro power guys burn up my bugs....... hey pyro guys want to join forces?

World Domination!!! come on i know you want to ;D

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
The ability to control light and dark is my choice. With those abilities there is nothing that could stop me.

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
Kudos. This has actually made me think quite a bit!
Freezing time crossed my mind, as well as flying (I imagine that would be freezing though :3).

Hmm...
I think I will settle for...super agility!
Useful both in a fight as well as just for getting around! (Parkour, anyone :p)

nimrandir

Oct 30, 2008
KarumaK said:
The ability to control light and dark is my choice. With those abilities there is nothing that could stop me.
Good luck getting Shar [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shar_(goddess)] to sign off on that one.