What would your Super Power Be?

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
RebelRising said:
Mine would be super athleticism/speed coupled with ridiculous stamina and strength.

I could kick more ass than Jet Li.
Gah. You posted it as I was thinking it :p

kapzer

Nov 26, 2008
BGinsanity said:
xitel said:
The wishes thing is a cheat. You need a limitation. Personally it would be the ability to generate and control electricity. Think about all the possibilities!
kk its a nice thought though isnt it?
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE ill change my power =/

Id want the power to instantly make all bug spray in the world disappear, as well as the ability to control alllllllllll insects of the planet.

Then i would TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unless of course the pyro power guys burn up my bugs....... hey pyro guys want to join forces?

World Domination!!! come on i know you want to ;D
You're cheating, again. Your topic tile is reference - super power, SINGULAR. One power only, it's bugs, or fire. You choose.

rottenbutter

Aug 5, 2008
Psychokinesis (aka telekinesis, but psychokinesis sounds cooler) and telepathy.

Find out what the enemy is planing, and kick his ass from 20yds away.

Mind powers are the way to go!

superbleeder12

agamersperspective.com
Oct 13, 2007
Technokenesis. the ability to control technology. imagine the possibilities. Cracking enemy security to help the government stop mad scientists and stuff. I'd be pretty useless in combat.

Demon_Zeya

Nov 10, 2008
Okay, this is an easy one. The ability to control elements and nature. C'mon, you pyrokinetics can't hit a guy who can catch your fire and retaliate with deadly-sharp icicles at sub-zero temperatures. Water? No problem, you can construct a barrier of any ore or stone, then proceed with impaling the attacker with that fireball you picked up earlier (and supercharged into an iron blade that you created earlier through sheer will and elemental control. Having control over fire, lightning, earth, air, light, shadows, and best of all, reality, is the best!

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
The ability to melt into an amorphous puddle of goo that can move freely across the ground and reform myself at will.

EDIT: On second thought, I'd rather rip off Vergil from Devil May Cry, for his ability to make his hair go perfectly in place just by running his hand through it. That would totally be an awesome way for a dude to get a date.

Guy: (*comes into a building to take shelter from heavy rain, with disheveled, soaked hair. Approaches a girl*)

Guy: Hey, babe. How's it goin'? (*runs hand through hair*)

Girl: (*swoons*)

crimsondynamics

Nov 6, 2008
BGinsanity said:
kk its a nice thought though isnt it?
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE ill change my power =/

Id want the power to instantly make all bug spray in the world disappear, as well as the ability to control alllllllllll insects of the planet.

Then i would TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unless of course the pyro power guys burn up my bugs....... hey pyro guys want to join forces?

World Domination!!! come on i know you want to ;D
I'd have the superpower to smite out with the hairs in my nostrils those who intentionally don't use proper spelling, punctuation or grammar, write in all caps, or use elite speak.

(I kid, I kid)

hungoverbear

Mar 8, 2008
be able to gain anyone's knowledge just by focusing on them, whither they be across the room or across the world. I focus in, they get a little drowsy and i get all of their knowledge in my cranium. Would be awesome for exams (focus on the smartest kid in class) and fights (focus on a well trained soldier) and transferring money from a fortune 500 company into my bank account and getting away with it :D

Arntor

Feb 5, 2008
The power to suck a person into my own mind.
Oh, you don't know the things I'd do in there. ;)

It also makes me immune to telepathy and mind control. You want to get in my head? You got it, just don't say I didn't warn you. It's not satisfying to merely order someone to their death, I want to them to do it out of free will. Creepy supervillainy, here I come!

Of course, it'd be useless against someone who is already insane.

Fineldar

Jun 8, 2008
Telekinesis obviously. Because I'm more brilliant than any of you lot. but mainly because it's awesome. It's basically every other power at once except through the back door, and you don't actually have to get shot.

That or stopping time, but with the ability to move things, like air molecules/

reaper_2k9

Keeper of the Beer
Oct 22, 2008
I would want the control of fire like the Human Torch or Pyro..that would be sweet.

Aardvark

Sep 9, 2008
I'd go the Voice, except one that works on women, too.

Maybe the ability to make people forget me or just not be able to see me at all. That would be useful.

Failing that, teleportation.

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
I want a weird power the the reality warping power of Flex Mentello or Shade the Changing Man.

Or I could have The Quiz's and have every power you never thought of.

Also I would send people I don't like to the Tea Room of Despair.

ZhouYu671

Nov 18, 2008
The ability to control time, either stopping it, slowing it down, rewinding, or speeding it up. Pretty much the way it works in Sands of Time, without the limitation of sandbanks.

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
30 posts and noone says telekinesis? I'm talking Edgar "I'm going to move the fucking Moon's orbit" Barrett from Psi-Ops, style telekinesis. I think being able to telekinetically alter things on an atomic level would be cheating though, since you can pretty much make a decent substitute for nearly any power. Pyrokinesis: increase the heat-kinetic energy in an object's particles, you can control electricity by messing with electrons, invisibility and illusions by bending photons, make stuff out of thin air by arranging molecular structures, etc. So at the cost of not god-modding, I'll just go with classic, throw shit around my mind telekinesis.

Though the DBZ fan in me pushed ki/aura attacks into a close second.