What would your Super Power Be?

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I'd like to ability to get annoying songs stuck in people's heads. I would be the world's most annoying super villain.

superbleeder12

agamersperspective.com
Oct 13, 2007
Evilbunny said:
I'd like to ability to get annoying songs stuck in people's heads. I would be the world's most annoying super villain.
numa-numa man. we meet agaiAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

ImmortalItalian

Oct 19, 2008
The power to manipulate ice.
Imagine a man...walking casually in the middle of the busy street then...
BAM!
The ground cracks with a wave of his hand thrusting up massive ice crystals down the street destroying everything in its path by either freezing it or crushing it.

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
WinkyTheGreat said:
Simple. The power to manipulate matter =D
Stole mine. That's mine as well. Someone watched the Watchmen.

Ooooo Inadvertently made a good line

ragestreet

Oct 17, 2008
I'd have a lot of weird magic at my command. Things like transformations on the body parts or whole bodies of the target, causing things to appear out of nowhere, or causing flowers to appear that cause targets to get covered in said flowers, expand to twice their size, and then explode into more flowers.

The limitation is I would never be able to perform traditional magic like fireballs, lightning bolts, and the like.

gamebrain89

May 29, 2008
I am going to say the typical geek power, I want to be a Technopath. Being able to simply touch a computer and make it do what I want, I would be the Ultimate IT guy. Computer don't work? Touch it, and boom, fixed. Never have to worry about being out of a job. Though I would have to make it look good. charging 60 bucks an hour doesn't work if your average job lasts 2 minutes.

Otherwise, I'm going to show my true colors and say I want The Weirding Way! /thread :p

Marbas

May 4, 2008
Umbrakinesis or the ability to move and perceive things in more than three dimensions.

Or maybe Ye Olde Schoole Theurgy.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
gamebrain89 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
The ability to summon armies of gesticulating red doom from the briny deep.
Isn't that a given for you Ninja?
Of course, but that won't stop me from saying it.

Okay... and the ability to mimic the call of an elephant, just in case the crabs aren't enough to defeat my enemies.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Power over the earth, dirt, rock, and minerals like Terra from Teen Titans I could control a slab to fly on which would cut down on travel costs in a varity of ways. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about cave-ins.

I20I3

Nov 21, 2008
I have the be all end all best power in my opinion. I would have the power to give and take immortality at will. This would of course include myself, and have a proper immortal, none of the having to chop off your head, or you have to cut me into tiny pieces and spread me across the universe.( I wouldn't be able to help but feel like I'd be the antagonist to someone drawn with over sized pointy hair). Either grow what ever back really fast, or just be impenetrable. Just think about it, being able to spend eternity with anyone, being able to live forever. Sure you would kinda get a god complex, but if you were true and noble, just think of all the good you could do, i suppose you'd need a gun or something. There are some loop holes I'd like to clear up. One being pain, which would be rather inconvenient, so lets say aside from emotional and non physical pain, you feel basically nothing in terms of pain. Also aging, which I think should just stop when immortal is turned on.

.Ricks.

Sep 10, 2008
The ability to bend reality to my will..... but if that's considered a cheat then maybe the ability to control time. I'm so going to steal your summoned cookies ....

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
I20I3 said:
I have the be all end all best power in my opinion. I would have the power to give and take immortality at will. This would of course include myself, and have a proper immortal, none of the having to chop off your head, or you have to cut me into tiny pieces and spread me across the universe.( I wouldn't be able to help but feel like I'd be the antagonist to someone drawn with over sized pointy hair). Either grow what ever back really fast, or just be impenetrable. Just think about it, being able to spend eternity with anyone, being able to live forever. Sure you would kinda get a god complex, but if you were true and noble, just think of all the good you could do, i suppose you'd need a gun or something. There are some loop holes I'd like to clear up. One being pain, which would be rather inconvenient, so lets say aside from emotional and non physical pain, you feel basically nothing in terms of pain. Also aging, which I think should just stop when immortal is turned on.
Only one problem with immortal it's useless if your captured or locked away and forgotten like Adam in Heroes.