What X- Men's power would you have?

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
Eliam_Dar said:
I have to say, Exodus. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Immortality, Superhuman physical attributes, Healing factor seems like a good deal to me
This, or Gambit's kinetic charging ability.

sonofzoltan

Apr 16, 2009
the guy who can manipulate Ice. for the sole reason that I could freeze people I didn't like then yell at them and have them still be alive! HA!

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Iceman, hands down. Those are some cool powers he has there.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Gambits. Seriously, how is making stuff in your hand explosive not cool?

SnootyEnglishman said:
Deadpool. It's pretty much wolverines healing ability but it comes with an added sarcastic wit.
Side Effects May Include: Insanity, Dementia, Breaking the Fourth Wall, alienating your friends, killing people, Horrible face disfigurement, Incredibly large Fan-base, inability to die because of that Fanbase.

I got nothing against dead pool, but i couldn't resist! <P

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Massive unbreakable claws, indestructible skeleton, super fast healing!

I would still choose Cyclops though

I could pretend I was Liberty Prime....

Madkipz

Apr 25, 2009
Avalanches ability to create earthquakes would be awesome but id go with storms ability to change weather and use it to strike people down with lightning like an ancient god. :D

Zero=Interrupt

Nov 9, 2009
Wolverine's power to attract all women in every comic book he's in, ever.

"Hey, I'm a real dick and smell like french sewer half the time. Wanna make out under this here tree?"

"OooooOOOOohhh Logan!"

sudokucrazedman

Sep 28, 2009
Nightcrawler for sure. Cool looks and teleportation, I could save so much money on gas; that is, if I felt like actually taking my car.

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
I'd like Deadpool's or Wolverine's healing ability but I think I'd overall go for Wolverine as his other abilities are simply cooler.

Didn't Deadpool regenerate from just a thumb once?

I've always wondered about that, what if you cut Deadpool or Wolverine exactly in half. Which half regenerates or do you get two? as that would be cool, plus how does Wolverine's adamantium skeleton regenerate?

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
maddawg IAJI said:
I would pick Colossus. He is just an all around powerhouse in my eyes.
Very much this. It looks cool as all hell, and nobody would EVER give you shit about anything because you're a tank on two legs.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
SnootyEnglishman said:
Deadpool. It's pretty much wolverines healing ability but it comes with an added sarcastic wit.
Ah yes, Deadpool's super sarcasm ability. I'm pretty sure you get the power to break the 4th wall regularly too.

However, I'll take Xavier's telepathy please. Because the ability to make exams easier is currently more useful to me than any other superpower I can think of.

Chrono180

Dec 8, 2007
How about Longshot? Lucky to the point of near impossibility, can animate small knives to attack, superhuman reflexes and agility, psychometery(object reading), and charismatic to the extreme. Admittedly, that last one isn't really a superpower, and he wasn't "Born" with his powers so much as "made" (genetically altered construct from another dimension) but still...

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
I like how no one has said Rogue's. Is that because her powers are turd? :D

Hmm...either Jean Grey, Storm or...yeah, Gambit.

Paco_the_Insane

Aug 11, 2009
Mystique. You could be anybody. I would just be Alec Guinness all the time and tell people that these are not the droids they're looking for.