What Xbox 360 achievements are you most proud of?

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
Pulsifer said:
[ACHTUNG! Minor GTA IV spoiler ahead]

I love how the GTA IV devs decided to give you a five point achievment for watching the starting cutscene.

Yes. It was that goddamn long. I EARNED THE POINTS, DAMNIT!
Reminds me of the start of Saints' Row, actually, where the only easy achievement (and probably the sole one you get for the first half of the game) is the one you get from learning to bash the punch button within the first five minutes of gameplay.

Nov 28, 2007
Pulsifer said:
[ACHTUNG! Minor GTA IV spoiler ahead]

I love how the GTA IV devs decided to give you a five point achievment for watching the starting cutscene.

Yes. It was that goddamn long. I EARNED THE POINTS, DAMNIT!
On a similar note, the achievement for watching the credits on GHII. So...damned...long...

Are.Oh.Why

Apr 30, 2008
Uh....Daredevil on CoD 4, killing someone while blind by flashbang. Um....Marvel Master on Ultimate Alliance, 150 trivia questions. Power Gamer on Mass Effect, and....The Untouchable Ninja in Naruto.....

Psyco Slim

Apr 16, 2008
redstar alpha said:
not my achivment but still funny

"warm coffe"
get your girlfriend to ivite you in
GTA IV

i love rockstar norths sense of homour about them selfs
haha i got it today

Kazos

Apr 9, 2008
Mile High Club
Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty (Call Of Duty 4)

Mongoose Mowdown
Run someone over in a mongoose (Halo 3)

Abercromby3

Mar 12, 2008
one free bullet (HL2) is a good one and also i cant remember wat it was called but beating ravenholm with only the gravity gun was awesome too.

but my proudest moment was getting 405G in one go on halo 3:
Campaign complete: normal - 125G
Campaign complete: heroic - 125G
Campaign complete: legendary - 125G
(completed the ark on normal or better) - 30G

ALL IN ONE W00T

Ravenstien

Mar 20, 2008
Daredevil on CoD4 - Kill someone when you've been flashbang'd
Tactician, Mass Effect - Complete the majority of the game with more damage on shields than health - I thought it'd be really hard, but I got it on first playthrough :S
High Flyer/Base Jumper, Crackdown - Get to the top of the tower, then jump into the water below. Great fun, and awesome view from the top....I might go do it again now...
Most of the time I only get about half the achievements, because I'm neither good enough nor can I be bothered to play online, with the exception of Oblivion, as it has no online mode, and the achievements are *not* hard...They're not very imaginative, but there is a good sense of achievement when you can say that you've completed most of the main quest lines.

killer7147

May 2, 2008
The acheivment on guitar hero you get for declining a guitar battle, its worth zero points which seems abit pointless to me.

Foolish Mortal

May 5, 2008
1) Zombie Chopper
I agree with Barkarr on all points.

2) Defence of the Armament
I laughed, I cried, I wasted all my ammunition trying to blow up Hunter corpses.

3) Ghillies in the Mist
Best mission I've ever played on any FPS. Both tense and great fun.

FranicalFrazical

May 5, 2008
1) Mile High on Veteran (COD4)took me ages so it was satisfying
2) The Lions passant (Assassins Creed)
3) Have a Dragonache (Viva Piniata) yes childish yes fun

Psyco Slim

Apr 16, 2008
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - "Come Closer" - Kill 100 enemies using a shotgun with at least 6 players present. had lots killin people to get that

Psyco Slim

Apr 16, 2008
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Don't Mess With Me - Kill 1000 enemies in multiplayer adversarial with at least 6 players present.

Kroker

May 29, 2008
Having all Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 achievements - 2000G
Halo 3 - Overkill
Call of Duty 4 - Mile High Club