what you named your skyrim, fallout NV/3, etc characters

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
what did you name character you made in games like elders scrolls oblivion, skyrim, morrowind, fallout 3, new vegas, or any game like those

maybe you could even go in so general details about there personalty assuming you gave them one if you want

i have not played skyrim for a long time so for got them

i have played lots of new Vegas recently
first:Clandestine(male)
my first character that and i purposely deleted the save files for this character. he kind of followed my morality.

second:Eris(female,at level 50, independent)
a evil person who was pretending to support the ncr until the was right when she would use yes man to rule new Vegas for her self.
i am very close to beating the game with this character. my game freezes a lot when i play as this character as well. i am at the final stretch and i can't just abandon this character now matter how annoyingly unstable the game is being.

third:Clandestine (female and supports mr.house)
the same name as my first character out lack of creativity. a science character. morality: neutral person who will do questionable things for the sake of science. like killing Fantastic [http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fantastic] in cold blood
and making him into my labotimite follower(with the help a mod [http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/43331]) because he was a waste of science

forth: john mcclane: (male, my first hardcore mode character, will support the ncr)
i was thinking of making a charcter that was a cowboy that believes in helping people and justice. when i thought of a cowboy the first thing that came in to my head was the villain in die hard calling john mcclane a cowboy.

fifth character: i'm still coming up with a name and not made yet
a male or famale that supports the legion. i can't logically explain why a female would ever support the legion unless they were crazy or stupid. if i can come up with a logical reason for a female help the legion then this character will be female
from what i see what is stopping the legion from making the female courier slave after you help them
i got a challenge for people commenting on this thread
can explain a logical reason for a female courier to help a caesar's legion. despite the fact that females are slaves and treated like breeding cattle. if you can i would like to hear it; especially if you are a female. if have a logical reason my fifth character who will support caesar's legion will be a female

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
I always name my characters off of some in-joke from the game's universe. I never try to make real or serious names for my characters.

My Skyrim's characters name is: AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME which translates into "I am the weapon/hands of Padhome".

I also have another one called Saviik Se Strundu'ul, which is Dragon language for "Savior of Stormcrown"

I have a New Vegas character named That Guy, who always carries "That Gun"

Ditzydoo

Nov 15, 2011
Usually some immature name like cockermouth, scunthorpe, titty, or Player.

Seeing NPC's constantly call you player, makes the game hilarious, though Playa works aswell, but aslong as you're pimpin'

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
SajuukKhar said:
I always name my characters off of some in-joke from the game's universe. I never try to make real or serious names for my characters.

My Skyrim's characters name is: AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME which translates into "I am the weapon/hands of Padhome".

I also have another one called Saviik Se Strundu'ul, which is Dragon language for "Savior of Stormcrown"

I have a New Vegas character named That Guy, who always carries "That Gun"
And here I always figured you for the serious roleplayer type.

Personally I am the afore mentioned serious roleplayer type.
My Skyrim character's current name is Jynthor Bone-Breaker(I change his title as I go through the civil war quest line)

Paflick

May 26, 2011
My RPG characters always have pretty much the same name. Well, if it fits, of course. If it's sci-fi-esque, or fantasy, it's always Harlek Rassamaan. Don't know where I came up with that name, but it's what I use.

As for Fallout and NV, I usually just use random names that you would see in every day life. Nothing terribly creative there.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Wolfgang McFiddlesticks. Always because it sounds funny. It was just prisoner on Skyrim, I rushed through the character creation.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I usually just change my name (Danny) to suit the style or theme of the game.
For example, in The Elder Scrolls I might got for something like Dannoth, since it seems quite knightly or whatever. In Fallout, I might be Danny-Boy, etc.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
I like to name my characters something humorously degrading. Gives them that underdog feel. Highlights so far include a Khajiit thief named Whiskers, an Argonian assasin named Slithers-in-Sewers and an evil Breton spellcaster named Enoby, in "honor" of the infamous fanfic My Immortal.

My next Skyrim character, I think, will be known as Pain-in-Arse! (Yeah, I'm going to take a break from playing the game "seriously" and just see how much crazy shit I can get away with.)

Pebkio

The Purple Mage
Nov 9, 2009
Oh, you know... John, Larry, Megan... sometimes Allison.

I certainly have never used Pebkio or Nuvapci. That would just be silly.

Eh, honest answer...

I use Pebkio for my esearch and/or magircal characters. Usually also the first play-through.
I use Xenuva for my melee paladin/heroic characters.
I use for my ranged and/or sneaky characters.

Oh look, I'm hiding one of my personas from this forum. It' not THAT important, really, I just wanted to point out that I do have a different name associated to each of the three base types of classes you run into in RPGs.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
I always (in every game, not just RPGs) name my character some old-fashioned name which would be more suited to being a Grannie than an adventurer eg. Ethel, Barbara, Basil, Edith, Stanley etc. I started this when I first bought Dragon Age origins. I was working at this posh school and I named my character after the most ridiculously named member of staff (Augusta).

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
Half the time I just pick my name for my first playthrough and then pick other names later.
For Fallout 3, I had a female name Clero who I went through for the evil playthrough (I could get more money using black widow on Mr. Burke so I decided to do so) and then a guy named something like Fisticuffs Steve. He was more focused on melee, as his name suggests.
For Oblivion, I wasn't really taking it "seriously", so to speak, so I picked a stupid name for both him and his custom class. He was Lizard Man, the Stealth Guy class Argonian.
I have a second character in skyrim but I can't for the life of me remember the name I gave them, nor the girl I played hardcore mode through in New Vegas.
EDIT:
Oh yeah, on the theme on not taking it seriously, my first and primary character through all the Mass Effects was named Bacon Shepard. As serious as the series would get, I'm glad no one every addressed my character by his first name.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Jack.
And... Jack
And uuuh... Jack.
Oooh, there was also Jack.
And last but not least, Jack.

5 points for guessing my name.

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
Lilith I think I have named all of my characters that, all the Fallout games Mass Effect games Torchlight the few male characters I've had have all had those really simple names like John or Jack.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Eily for my Fallout 3 and New Vegas characters, females. Eilithia for my Skyrim character and any other fantasy land characters. It's always Eily, Eilithia or Ithea.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I use Logan (my own name) in pretty much everything because I don't have any creativity.

It's a pretty cool name, in my defense.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
My Skyrim character's name is Conlac the V (I think, it's been a while), decedent of Conlac the First who was both Master of the Fighters Guild and Champion of Cyrodiil(my first character in Oblivion).

I don't remember the names of any of my Fallout characters due to how long it's been since I last played Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

kahyonhowanen

Oct 14, 2012
hazabaza1 said:
Jack.
And... Jack
And uuuh... Jack.
Oooh, there was also Jack.
And last but not least, Jack.

5 points for guessing my name.
Is it Greg?
OT:
I usually just name them something simple, like Riverr(two r's not a typo). If they're a character that's sort of tribal indian like I name them Kahyonhowanen. Cause I can.