what you named your skyrim, fallout NV/3, etc characters

CannibalCorpses

Aug 21, 2011
I would probably get moderated for telling you the answer so let's just say that i use irrelevant racial slurs to name characters that have none of that races qualities or features.

When i play a female character though it's pretty much always Lucyfur D'eath

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
skyrim: Matthias the V

fallout: Jonny Depp. no really, my sister noticed that he looked just like Jonny depp, not reminded us of jonny but actually looked exactlly alike. we held a picture up next to the screen, no diffrence.

pokemon: F@#k me. because there is a part at the begining where the mother tells you that the bed is upstairs and that she'll be there soon. look i tweeted it :p https://twitter.com/spoutsstupidity/status/216468403429457920/photo/1

ghostbuster: jacob bubblesnott. i know that game didn't ask for a name but for some reason we just gave him that name.

oblivion: yatxhee. cause i was a cold dick to everyone

TWEWYFan

Mar 22, 2012
Let's see, I tend to be fond of references or thematic naming...
In Fallout 3 I named my character Matthew Hartnell, and amalgamation of the Matt Smith and William Hartnell, the most recent and first actors to play the Doctor respectively. I thought there was a thematic similarity between the characters: outcasts from an advanced but isolated society now traveling and having adventures, sometimes with a companion.

In Skyrim I named my Argonian character Kurthnaga as a reference a draconic character from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Oh and in Pokemon I named my character Aidan which meant "fire." Guess what type Pokemon he picked as his starter.

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
Well, in FO:NV I just went with "Courier 6", so when I see the graffiti near the divide I fool myself into thinking "Holy shit, the game totally knows my name!".

My mage in Skyrim is "Khazam Gack", which was my loremaster in LOTRO as well.
My vampassin is "Felucca Brasi", which is also a name I claimed in GW2, FFXIV and use it in FO games as a ruthless/evil (i.e. typical) femchar.
My warrior is an Orc named "Drek", and there is really no point behind that name other than I like how it sounded as an Orc char.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Skyrim
[ul][li]Aethyta: female Nord. Named for Matriarch Aethyta from ME2, and suitably badass to live up to her namesake.
[/li]
[li]Braids: male Khajiit. Named for his hair, which was the best I could do with vanilla Skyrim.
[/li]
[li]Tim the Enchanter: male Argonian, only ones that had horns, because he's named for the eponymous wizard from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Console-boosted character to the point of hilarity.[/li]
[li]Azula: female Orc, intended to roleplay like her namesake from Avatar: TLA (i.e. batshit crazy and cruel.)[/li]
[/ul]

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Skyrim:
Stealth
Claws
Clothmage

Fallout:
Mr.Punch
Sniper

Im not that creative and it lets me keep track of the playstyles ok

KingHodor

Aug 30, 2011
My most recent Skyrim and New Vegas characters are both female and named "Ira".

The name is inspired by Jagged Alliance 2, where a woman named Ira is the first local to join your band of mercenaries. Originally a foreign aid worker, she soon realized that the only way to truly aid the impoverished and oppressed nation of Arulco is by putting a bullet in the head of its dictator.
Ira is somewhat of a tomboy with a chip on her shoulder and has pretty horrible stats for a soldier, but players who give her a chance will see her grow into a capable and experienced fighter, field medic and recruiter over the course of the game (of course some less scrupulous players just marry her off to a clan of inbred hicks in exchange for a few guns)

So yeah, I kind of tried to honor her name with my female RPG characters.

Edit: Plus, "Ira" is Latin for "wrath", so it is kind of fitting.

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
I'm playing Morrowind at the moment as Gareth the Destroyer, whose save file is appropriately named Gareth's Conquest. I also have Ulthres Fevulara on Skyrim (a Dark Elf whose name I found from a random dark elf name generator), and Ezekiel Archon on Oblivion (My default mage character name). In Fallout I have 1 save which is my real life name.

NiPah

May 8, 2009
Ashamed to admit that I messed up on the character creation menu and ended up with a heroic hero names "Prisoner".

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
I know a guy who has never in his life played a roleplaying game without naming his character 'Fuck Head'...

I'm pretty boring with this kind of thing. I like to apply detailed stories and personalities to my Fallout and Elder Scrolls characters but one will almost always be based on myself with my own name..

EDIT: Well.. This thread escalated quickly..

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Jack.
And... Jack
And uuuh... Jack.
Oooh, there was also Jack.
And last but not least, Jack.

5 points for guessing my name.
is it?

is it John?

Seems like it would be John.

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
I usually go for my name backwords Niloc Nosdivad just feels good. generally evil over here.

Captcha It's Super Delicious. sure capthca, sure