Whatcha Playin?

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
I also picked up Dust: An Elysian Tail the other day, and I must say its one of the best PC ports I have ever seen, its incredible especially as its a indie game with just one guy doing both the art and programming.

Also I have been playing STO (Star Trek online) on and off for a month and a half or so but the servers are screwed to shit right now thanks to the new expansion.

I also got a free copy of Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 from PA so thanks guys though I have yet to fire it up.

Also a little of Borderlands 2 which I got cheap in a Steam sale recently.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Currently on a SNES binge, playing Donkey Kong Country and Kirby Superstar. I had forgotten what a winningly awesome soundtrack the DK games had.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
okay well you asked for it

Borderlands 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Ultimate Alliance 2
Wolfenstein
L.A. Noire
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Cursed Crusade [though I'm regretting it, ruined my Saturday morning]
Far Cry 2
Way of The Samurai 4
Killzone 1, 2 and 3
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja 3
Fable 1, 2 and 3
Mercenaries 2 World in Flames
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
Spider-Man Friend Or Foe
Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Need for Speed Undercover
Batman Arkham City
Fallout New Vegas
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Dead Redemption
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
The Godfather Don Edition
InFamous 2
Undead Nightmare
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Sleeping Dogs
WHAT?! you asked and that's only a quarter of my games!!!

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Wow, people play a lot more games at one time than I would expect. I tend to dedicate all my game time to one or two games, but some people here have five or six.

NardBasket

Nov 28, 2010
I've been playing a ton of both Faster Than Light, and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon lately. I both of them- FTL is great for short session gaming, and Blood Dragon is awesome when I have the time to invest in it.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
I'm playing Okami for the first time. A certain someone on this website may have had something to do with this.
So far, I'm absolutely amazed. It really is one of the greatest games I've ever played.

After that I have a whole pile of games I intend to get through, this summer.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Well I do Let's Plays on two sites and I'm aiming for a contract with Fullscreen Arcade, but here's what I'm playing for the LPs:

YouTube's Let's Plays:

Spyro Year of the Dragon- 100% run, this will be the last Spyro game I do on YouTube

Ratchet and Clank HD- Normal playthrough, but I will be getting all the golden bolts

Game Anyone Exclusive Let's Plays:

Jet Set Radio HD- regular playthrough on the PS3's copy of Jet Set Radio. I'm doing this one more because somehow a trophy guide I did for the game has over 3000 views. No idea why...

Skies of Arcadia Legends- 100% run, this JRPG is gonna take a while and I've only done about 10 episodes, need to do more

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD- 100% run on Final Mix Proud. This one I'm basically relping Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and have the same set up as I did on my original Let's Play. Only difference this time is that I'm not translating every cutscene so it's not taking me as long to put out the episodes.

Then games I'm playing on the side from my LP projects are:

Shadow of the Colossus HD
Elsword
Rockman Dash (Megaman Legends) PSP port

While I don't have much time to do the stuff on the side of the LPs when I also have work, the games I'm LPing right now
are some of my favorite games so it's all good. Then once I finish LPing those games more games take their place. The cycle never ends. :D

necromanzer52 said:
I'm playing Okami for the first time. A certain someone on this website may have had something to do with this.
So far, I'm absolutely amazed. It really is one of the greatest games I've ever played.

After that I have a whole pile of games I intend to get through, this summer.
I love Okami so much, now I wanna play it again. Curse Capcom for shutting down Clover Studios! >.<

Beat14

Jun 27, 2010
Dota 2, too much of it at that. I'm not sure what else to add.

I have only played 200ish hours but have dived into using Invoker, against bots. Hard ones. It's proving to be really easy to get used to so far. However I only use about 5 of his spells max, out of 10 I think.

Although he may seem scary, if you give him a go and watch a video to understand how you make spells you will soon learn he is a lot of fun. You are so adaptable. Kinda sucks knowing he has so much potential and you're not using much of it.

I have good game sense, as I have a keen fried who drilled loads into my head, that helped loads.

Fun hero, scared to go online with him atm though.

Craving a stealth game, quite a normal feeling :(

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
spark03 said:
I finally finished Bastion last night. I'm planning on picking up AC: New Leaf when that's released, and will probably start on Dark Souls soon since I picked that up recently. Once I'm home for the summer, I'll mainly be playing games in my PS2 RPG backlog.
Started Bastion, it is very good, but I'm easily distracted. Glad to know someone really beat it. Out of determination, or was it that fun?

Callate said:
Just started Batman: Arkham City.
Occasionally dropping time on Don't Starve and Sanctum as well.
Played through with buddy on his PS3 with his copy, bought for PC as I wanted to see the DX11 and it is beautiful, but for just got PS3 GOTY will all skins, etc. Takes a hit graphics wise, but what a hoot to play as 1970s blue and grey comicbook Batman! Game gets my #1 Game of the Generation.

I have Sanctum from Steam. It's taking some getting used to . Hope you are loving it.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Everyday I wake up, jump out of bed, and mark another day on my calender for the new Animal Crossing 3DS game.
Other than that, I'm passing the time by playing Star Wars Bounty Hunter and NFS: Most Wanted (the good one)

Also been trying to make my way through Mass Effect 1, but I haven't been making much progress.

FancyNick

Mar 4, 2013
Playing Dota 2 for competitive. I have been trying to catch up on my massive backlog of games so currently it's Mario and Luigi:Bowser's inside story for the DS (in anticipation for the newest release in the franchise) and Lost Odyssey for the 360.

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
I finally got around to trying World of Tanks a few days ago and now I spend most of my free time tank hunting in bushes, being a happy camper!

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Have mostly been running a mix of Tropico 4, Mount & Blade: Warband and trying out the Rising Storm beta. I've also been playing around in Pokemon White 2 while on the road. (not with me driving obviously)

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
At the moment, I'm pretty busy with my finals coming up rather soon, so all I've been doing is popping in Pokemon games or Skyrim when I need to chill out and a break from studying. I've purchased new games that I intend to start playing when I've finished, though.

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
My main game right now is Victoria 2 and I am really enjoying it! Third paradox grand strategy game I've purchased. First that I feel like I've actually gotten into.

On the 360 I'm playing quite a bit of Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Having fun with that to.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Currently rotating between Two Worlds II, Sacred 2 and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, though lately I haven't felt like playing any game. If I start them up I play for a few minutes before shutting it down. >.<

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Skyrim mostly, and Half Life, over and over and over again until my birthday when my friends are obliged to give me money and I can get Bioshock Infinite.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
Well, I just got Fuse today and I've been playing that. Besides today I've been on Borderlands 2, Defiance, Dark Souls, and a little bit of Champions online.
Today, it's currently Fuse when my internet doesn't suck.