May 10, 2009
I'm working on several books at the moment:
The Life of Pi
The Grey Knights Omnibus
Fate:Zero Vol. 2
and The Sum of All Fears

BillyShakes

Oct 29, 2009
Currently working through everything by Neil Gaiman. Currently on Anansi Boys.
Wanting to read David Edding's The Ruby Knight, since The Diamond Throne was sheer brilliance.

Jiggabyte

Dec 19, 2009
BaldursBananaSoap said:
Catch-22 but only because I have to for English.

Only other book I'd be reading is the Zombie Survival Guide.
I have yet to read either. I should look into them after Christmas is done and dusted and the sale start emerging.
How's Catch-22 for you?

laura3lizab3th

Oct 15, 2009
Currently reading 'Neverwhere' by Neil Gaiman.
I recommend 'The Forest of Hands and Teeth' by Carrie Ryan though :)

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
It seems like the Escapist is still sane. Haven't seen the word 'Twilight' come up anywhere.

As to what I'm reading... huh. Reading through stuff by Andy McNab (On Liberation Day at the moment) and I suppose I'm still reading Libra by Don Delilo.

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
Nightmares and Dreamscapes, a compilation of short stories by Stephen King.

The first story was the best so the rest of them have left me with a modicum of dissapointment, unfortunately. About 3/4 of the way through it. I highly recommend it.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Ciarang said:
Books?

Bah, who needs them...
=O

You, sir, should be lobotomised, since you're obviously not using your brain. There are children in Africa who would be glad of a proper brain!

As for me, Wolf Hall, by Hillary Mantel

chroniccronners

Dec 10, 2009
Am presently reading a HP Lovecraft short story collection (copious amounts of casual racism but cool) and i just finished the road (A bit harrowing but surprisingly easy to read).

Captain Spectacular

Feb 4, 2009
Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card and
In the Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

Both took me a little bit to get into but now they've me sucked in.

HatchetDown

Dec 17, 2009
Right now it's Atlas Shrugged and Mein Kampf. Just switching between the two. Man. Hitler is long winded. After that I'll be reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
I'm reading a bunch of books at the same time-
Rereading 'The Enemy' by Charlie Higson
Rereading 'Cell' by Stephen King
Rereading 'Hells Heroes' by Darren Shan
Rereading 'Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox' by Eoin Colfer
...Damn,I need some new books!

EDIT: Oh I forgot-
Reading 'Farenheit 451'
Reading 'Trainspotting'

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
At the moment I'm reading "Sandman - The Kindly Ones". Not exactly a book but literature nontheless.

After that I'll continue reading "The Stand". Let´s see if it can beat "The Dark Tower"...

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
RanD00M said:
I trying to read Frankenstein.It's not going to well.
You know, usually I'd flame you for not appreciating a classic but to be honest I didn't enjoy that one that much either.

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
At the risk of sounding nerdy, I am currently reading the continuation books of 'Bulldog Drummond' written by Gerard Fairlie following after the original author, H.C. McNeile (Sapper).

The books predate the eventual darker 'Hardboiled' detective genre of the post-WW2 US (which I also enjoy) with British humour, larrikinism and mateship and all those other good things to come out of WWI. There's action, crime, mystery, suspense and everything that makes a good book to me.

At the moment I'm half way through 'Bulldog Drummond on Dartmoor', which was published in 1938

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
headlong into the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind and intermixed with that Im reading The Purpose Driven life aswell as some books by Joel Olsteen

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
right now im currently reading Dormia, im only on page 4 though (got it like 2 days ago and havent felt like reading much) so don't tell me ANYTGING if your also reading it.

If you do I'll reserect MaxTheReaper and he will reap you gladly.

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
Pygmy, by Chuck Palaniuk. It's something you'd have to read to understand...

Also, I just recently finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, so that I can see the movie without feeling guilty.

EDIT: I'm also reading A Midsummer Night's Dream for school. Curse you, Shakespeare!