What's getting you down at the moment?

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Before you ask yes this was inspired by the "What is gettting you pumped right now" thread.
It's simple just state what is getting you depressed at the moment.
For me it's proberly the guy i loved moved away and i can stop listening to ' Here without you' by 3 doors down. Another thing getting me down is i just relised i'm an angsty fag.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Insomnia. Took sleeping pills and got no sleep out of it. I'm tired now that it's nearly 4AM, but I was in bed at 8PM last night. After five hours and a day's worth of energy, I went for a run.

I need to be up at 5 to go to WORK. At least, on Monday. It's going to be quite a painful ride.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Weeell, I had my first kiss on Thursday, and...
I can barely remember it. And I can't remember the feeling AT ALL. So yeah, I'm very depressed right now, seeing as I won't kiss her again.

Nyan Cat

Jun 7, 2009
The fact that I have to have a tumor on my kidney removed on Friday. Noooooooot looking forward to that.

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
I just purchased an app on Apple's app store that was supposed to be compatible with my iPod, but only AFTER making the purchase was I informed that I had the wrong device. Good old EA...

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Zekksta said:
Hey.... the accepted vernacular is gay.

So you're an angsty gay!

Even though you're down, at least you're listening to a good song.. is that any consolation?
Not really but i thank you any ways. Yes the song reminds me of my situation. Person i love is gone, person he loves is gone. Think about person, dream about person be really sad.

gostlyfantom

Jan 22, 2011
I got this constant fucking ringing in my fucking ears and it wont fucking go away! its driving me batshit insane

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Count Igor said:
I can barely remember it. And I can't remember the feeling AT ALL. So yeah, I'm very depressed right now, seeing as I won't kiss her again.
Thats happened to me although after a few years i remembered the feeling again. Not sure if that helps but at least you can remember it in a few years. You just have to pass the time intill then.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Right now? Sleep deprivation. I've been running on 1-3 hours of sleep a night for a while now, and consider myself lucky to have this compared to what it's been in the past.

On the subject I haven't stopped bitching about all day? My apparent lack of the ability to become employed.

I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow though, as there's a concert I'll be going to, and despite myself, I'm quite excited.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
gostlyfantom said:
I got this constant fucking ringing in my fucking ears and it wont fucking go away! its driving me batshit insane
I don't get that but i can usually hear things others can't which pisses me off. I have really sensitive so i can hear two tones when people talk and things like that. Hopfully after a few years of playing really loud guitar and drums i will have lost most of my hearing.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
sam42ification said:
Count Igor said:
Thats happened to me although after a few years i remembered the feeling again. Not sure if that helps but at least you can remember it in a few years. You just have to pass the time intill then.
That... does help actually. A lot.
Just to know that I may get the memory back at some point is actually quite uplifting.
Thanks.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
That shot of vodka may be depressing my body.
I should be more bummed out considering I've been rejected twice recently (ego soooo bruised), stressed out, and can't sleep; however, I can't help but be happy. I'm gonna take my happy ass over to the pumped thread.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Dynasty Warriors 7, the new Mortal Kombat, and Skyrim. Though pumping me, the wait is also annoying me since I am impatient. Atleast when DW7 comes out though, I will have that until MK.
(Also fear of how the reduced further number of skills in Skyrim will be)

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Cpl Cow said:
Probably the fact that I've spent too much time on this site already and I just joined.
First of all welcome to the escapist.
Second you can never spend to much time on this site. I go on every night for about 5 hours and talk on forums and watch videos in between gaming.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Cogwheel said:
The quake in Japan. I live here, see.
You live in Japan? Sorrey there is no flag thing on your profile and saying i live here could mean any thing.
If you do live japan i hope your alright and i hope your home is intact.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Count Igor said:
sam42ification said:
Count Igor said:
That... does help actually. A lot.
Just to know that I may get the memory back at some point is actually quite uplifting.
Thanks.
Sure. I'm sure the next kiss will bring back the memory. Just remember to saviour the next kiss.

RoboTaisen

Nov 19, 2009
The fact that black ops on the PC is a steaming pile of bug-ridden, vomit-inducing, nausea-creating garbage...and I spent 60 Euros on the bloody thing because my friends pressured me to get it, at least I know they were just as depressed as I am.