What's More Survivable? Choose Your Champion!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I think it's about time to go ahead and get a bit more organized than a random pole every day, and that means only one thing: time for a tournament to help decide who is the deadliest adversary! Consider this topic the qualifying round, I'll be taking suggestions for possible contenders in this tournament, the base list for now will simply be those contenders that have already been featured in these threads as well as a couple suggestions I've already received.

As such, here is the list so far:

-Xenomorphs
-Necromorphs
-Reapers (ground forces, specifically)
-Yautja
-Zombies
-Zerg
-Protoss
-The Thing
-The Beast from The Relic
-Being Trapped on the Event Horizon Spaceship

So, my fellow Escapists, anyone have another contender or two that you'd like to see in this tournament?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Terminate421 said:
The Flood from Halo, HOW COULD YOU FORGET THEM?

Or the Left 4 Dead zombies.
I'll put the Flood in, but L4D Zombies - obviously - is covered with Zombies, which is already up there. :p

Rowan93 said:
Being trapped on the Event Horizon spaceship. Not survivable.
I figure it should be a good contender. And hey, 2 people made it out of that whole mess alive. :p

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009

And I guess the rest of the viltrumite empire. (Sans the scourge virus of course)

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
rampaging self replicating disassembler nanobots. Something a bit like the grey swarm featured in the more recent version of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" Its a disaster that can kill and destroy everything on Earth within days or even hours.

Pertinant bit is at about 1:15

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I suggest Big Daddy's, they're large and awesomely dangerous.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
JoJo said:
Yeah, great suggestion. I'll generalize it as "Surviving Rapture" since the way you survive against a Big Daddy is to not mess with his Little Sister.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
The Combine.
I mean, they bomb cities with canisters full of alien zombie things, And they have these fucking annoying pieces of fuck

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
RJ 17 said:
JoJo said:
Yeah, great suggestion. I'll generalize it as "Surviving Rapture" since the way you survive against a Big Daddy is to not mess with his Little Sister.
Woah, no problem with that change, glad you like the suggestion :-D

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
L4D zombies I thing get my vote rather ironically for the people who are immune, they still carry the virus and once the wound healed they could just start the infection over until go in to lather, rinse, repeat mode

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
The hell monsters of DOOM. A huge horde of seemingly endless bloodthirsty monsters

The Locust Horde or COG Army of Gears of War. Another horde of bloodthirsty monsters, and a huge group of ultra-masculine tough dudes and chicks that are only good at killing. Seriously, in the comics, Michael Barrick spent his final minutes ripping locust in half with his own 2 hands.