Whats on your iPod?

MysteriousStranger

Dec 3, 2009
So my fellow Escapists, what is on your iPod/MP3 player.?

Im your typical Metalhead, however my iPod ranges from Classic rock to Game soundtracks to Classical.

Im in a sort of Gothic Rock/Symphonic Power Metal phase right now. Listening to Power Quest, Kamelot and Ten Second Epic atm.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Everything but Metal, Country, and Classical music.
I think metal and country are horrible, and classical music just doesn't interest me.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Anything from Coheed and Cambria to Katy Perry to All that Remains to Waking the Cadaver to the Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack.

I like anything that isn't country or classic rock.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
everything. EVERYTHING. if i happen to notice a conspicuously missing genre, i try to find some music to represent it.

right now, i seem to have a lot of radiohead, modest mouse, and the cure. pretty crazy as i don't even like the cure that much.

Spandexpanda

Mar 16, 2011
Everything pretty much. Mostly electro, techno, DnB and a good bit of Tinie Tempah. Clubs are getting to me man....

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
i have
country
rock
metal
classic rock
techno remixes of songs from MLP: FiM (look up Evil Enchantress and Art of the Dress)
and some of the sound track from Guilty Gear and GG Overture

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
*Checks iTunes album*

I've got the BlazBlue, Guilty Gear and Deathsmiles soundtracks, bands include Muse, R.E.M., Fall of Troy, Metallica, Iron Maiden, DragonForce, Slayer, Prototype, In Flames and Static X . Also my brother downloaded Oasis and The Prodigy without telling me and charged my card for them. Lame

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
My iPod is basically divided between two things:

A large variety of normal music (lots of rock, techno, and metal).

And video game music. Either directly from the games, or covers. BlazBlue, Persona 4, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, the works.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
I don't have an Ipod>:]. I love my Creative Zen Xfi, wheee.

I mostly have metalcore/hardcore/post-punk/whatever that stuffs called nowadays.
Oh, and all of Lady Gaga's stuff.

I love me some Gaga.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I got a lot of metal ranging from the lighter metal to the heavier metal, I basically got most of the metal sub genres all 1 trillion of them. I also have a few German Electronic bands because I strangely like them.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Um, not that much, these days, but a lot of genres:

JPop, JRock etc. (hey, anime fan), Radiohead, Foofighters, Perfect Circle, Rob D, and similar stuff, plus lots of Bach and Handel 'cos I love my baroque, relatively little classical... Schumann, Mozart is pretty much it, and some romantic.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Hard rock, prog rock, blues rock, heavy metal, alt metal, alternative, classical and movie & game soundtracks for a total of about 100 bands and artists.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
6,000 songs. A bunch of everything except metal. The most of it ranges between punk and folk (those genres blend together well).

There's...
-Classical music (love some Liszt)
-Americana
-Rap (from A Tribe Called Quest to Jay-Z)
-Motown
-Punk
-Noise rock
-Classic rock
-Grunge
-Riot grrrl (I love the attitude)
-Urban folk
-Space rock
-Acid jazz
-French pop
-Flamenco guitar
-Irish folk
-Video game soundtracks
-Country (old country, not the farce that passes for country today. Seriously, Australians singing with a fake Southern accent? What a joke)
-Reggae (You can find me many Wednesdays jammin' to the sounds of Mystic Vibrations at a local club downtown)
-British Rock
-Indie (not really a genre. Most of it just rock, but people hear Arcade Fire and think Indie.)
-Blues
-50's pop
-Electronic
-Avant-Garde music
-Shoegaze
-Bluegrass
-Pop-punk

And many others that don't fit in to any of those genres (somehow). There are only two genres I haven't been able to get into: J-Pop and Metal.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Seems to be a repeting theme on this thread, but I'll listen to pretty much anything. I have a pretty schizophrenic playlist, where I can be headbanging to Cannibal Corspe one minute and enjoying the Soulful stylings of Al Green the next.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Everything but Pop and Country.

I've got System of a Down, Hollywood Undead, Gojira, various game themes and soundtracks, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Skrillex, Borgore, pretty much anything xD

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
Some Soundtracks,
Sabaton, actually a lot of Sabaton
Manowar
Nightwish
Within Temptation
Amon Amarth
Ensiferum
Dream Evil

oh, and the album "111 Classical Masterpieces"

blaqknoise

Feb 27, 2010
Metal (At least one band from every genre of it)
Industrial
Blues
Jazz
Classic Rock
Grunge
Alternative
Punk
Hard Rock

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
From Dizzee Rascal to Disturbed.
From Lady Gaga to Lady Antebellum.
From Alphabeat to Zebrahead.
From Paolo Nutini to Panic! At The Disco.
From Motorhead to Michael Jackson.
From Kanye West to Kids In Glass Houses.

It's reasonably varied.