Whats on your mind?

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Damn that eye doctor I mean my eyes still are not the same size. One pupil is normal and the other is on steroids. It has almost been 5 hours huw much crap did they put in my eye?

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I'm thinking about the research paper due in my history course. It's due in about 2 hours. I think it's coming along quite well.

Aside from that, the Patriot is on TV, and I intend to watch it.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
How long I can stay on the computer till someone tells me to get off.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
"Shit shit shit. Decathlon quiz tomorrow over fucking groundwater and I'm on the Escapist. WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!"

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'm wondering how badly the post that earned my probation will affect my reputation around here[footnote]Learn from my mistake: Jokes can be carried too far, kids.[/footnote]. I also know that by posting in this thread I am doing even more potential damage.

Elephant Walker19

Jul 5, 2010
"ask her if she know any japanese people to translate the kanji on the back of my new gi"

and

"I have to pee click the post button to finsh the post so I can pee"

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
I am Omega said:
I wish my laptop would get fixed already... going on the internet on my PS3 is a lot more annoying in comparison.
Ha! lol same here but I dont have a laptop.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Do those buttons at crosswalks actually do anything, or are they just there to make us feel like we're actually having some impact on whether the traffic light will change or not? Because, if it's the later, then, wow, we're contracting all these germs for nothing...

Dane Tesston

Jul 27, 2010
Wondering how I can salvage my school life after weeks of procrastination and "I just don't care" syndrome. That, and I'm really trying ignore how fucking lonely I am.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Up on melancholy Hill there is a plastic tree. I need to do a better job keeping the house clean its a pain in the ass when you have to clean a lot of stuff up.

Underground Man

Sep 20, 2010
Someone respond back to my resumes already. I don't even care if it's another rejection letter...I just want to know someone is bothering to read them.