What's physically wrong with YOU?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
My eyes aren't located at the point on my face where eyes are supposed to be. As a result, I'm a bit deformed. But it's in such a way that nobody ever notices it unless I oint it out.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
the little toe on my left foot is a claw. The nail is all twisted, curved and pointy and there as much nail as there is flesh. i'm also flat footed. I'm 5' 6" which doesn't sound like a problem but is more often than not.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Hyper-mobile knees, and very flat feet. Makes walking long distances... pleasant.

[sub][sub]And yet I love hiking, the longer the better, and I tend to be at the front of the pack... Go figure.[/sub][/sub]

Tarkinor

Mar 2, 2010
imperfect vision, fucked up cartilage in my nose that makes it look like it was broken once and very slim fingers and wrists. Like, abnormally slim

Synpathy

Aug 23, 2011
Some damaged joints/bones/organs, some nervous system damage and a few grey hairs... all in all i'm in tiptop shape =]

CJSinc

May 1, 2011
ReservoirAngel said:
I used to think this was a problem: I never really had a 'gag reflex'. Then I learnt the advantage that gives me...
Neither, it sounds either really useful or incredibly pointless but in all honestly its pretty much useless, in fact, your more liable to choke to death :/

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
I used to think this was a problem: I never really had a 'gag reflex'. Then I learnt the advantage that gives me...
Neither, it sounds either really useful or incredibly pointless but in all honestly its pretty much useless, in fact, your more liable to choke to death :/
Then I'll have to be careful with what I put in my mouth :D

CJSinc

May 1, 2011
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
I blacked out choking on a sausage once

Yes it was a sausage, frankfert to be exact, innuendo not intended >.>

Inb4 oral jokes.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:

Inb4 oral jokes.
I understand choking but how do you black out doing that? And why, might I ask, were you trying to eat it all in one go and not cut it into manageable bites like a normal person would?

And it's a shame you got in before the jokes, I have quite a few sausage-based innuendos collected in the seedy back room of my mind.

CJSinc

May 1, 2011
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:

Inb4 oral jokes.
I understand choking but how do you black out doing that? And why, might I ask, were you trying to eat it all in one go and not cut it into manageable bites like a normal person would?

And it's a shame you got in before the jokes, I have quite a few sausage-based innuendos collected in the seedy back room of my mind.
Trying to win a bet, not too smart in hindsight...
Well, I didn't exactly breathe so no oxygen to my brain, hence I blacked out :/
But it doesn't help that I have little feeling in my mouth so I could probably do it again by accident and not notice until I cannot breathe...

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:

Inb4 oral jokes.

But it doesn't help that I have little feeling in my mouth so I could probably do it again by accident and not notice until I cannot breathe...
I see... I've had a similar bet, but it wasn't a sausage *shifty eyes*

CJSinc

May 1, 2011
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:
CJSinc said:
ReservoirAngel said:

Inb4 oral jokes.

I see... I've had a similar bet, but it wasn't a sausage *shifty eyes*
Haha, no shame in taking advantage of something lost ;)